Chapter 6

Toga's POV

I'm sad I wasn't able to spend more time with Izuku-kun... I walked away as casually as I could, but my heart throbbed to just run back and grab him. When the door closed behind me, I started to skip down the hall and hurry over to Edward and the others. I pulled out my phone and called Compress-san.

"Yes, hello?" He announced with his performer's voice.

"Edward and the others are on their way over, be ready for them. I'm on my way, too." I chimed, then hung up. When I got outside, I noticed the three of them arguing. "Hey, guys! What's up?"

Ling looked at me in confusion, "Kaminari? What are you doing out here?"

I smiled sweetly, "I've been to the Villains' lair before, and I thought it would be useful if I came along, or at least pointed you in the right direction."

Edward sighed, "Perfect. Lead the way. Maybe you can even help us with our plan."

"I told you! We should attack at night! Everyone else would be asleep except the Homunculi, so then we just draw them out and take them." Alphonse argued. His voice sounded so young and sweet, but he was so large and manly in that suit of armor...

Ling clenched his fist, "That wouldn't work. Any smart organization would have regular guards to keep watch. Either way, we'll be fighting more than just Envy and Sloth. And besides, how do you even plan to draw them out? Bait? They weren't born yesterday, they'll be suspicious."

Edward growled, "Will you all just shut up already?! I told you! You're following my lead, and we're going to figure it out as we go!"

I smirked, knowing all too well what was going to happen. As we walked along the trail, I stayed close by Ling. I kept quiet for the most part, my hand wrapped around the knife in my pocket. Why can't I just stab them now...?

Compress-san flashed the signal within the trees. "Edward, Alphonse. I think I just heard something over there... Can you go check it out, please? Knowing the Villains, you never know if one of them is following us now." I pointed a finger in the opposite direction of Compress-san, and they ran off. Ling raised his fists just in case, scanning the forest.

"I didn't sense anyone following us. Could be the unique chi here." He turned his back on me for just a second, and I drew out my knife. Compress-san jumped out from the trees and landed in front of him.

I giggled and let my disguise melt away, "Oh, I'm going to love cutting you up!" I traced my knife along his side, but Compress-san stopped me.

"No, not yet. Let's take him back first." He shrank Ling into a tiny marble, and we ran back into the forest towards the base.

*************************************

Shigaraki's POV

The door flew open, and my house of cards tumbled, "We have one of the brats, now." Dabi mumbled. Compress and Toga walked in, dragging a little boy behind them. The boy fought against Compress' grip with passion in his eyes, but I merely scoffed.

"Tie him up." I waved my hand towards the chair in the corner. Once he was tied up, I explained, "Now we have our bait. We lure the final boss in and finish him once and for all."

The boy relaxed in his restraints, "I am Yao Ling, the twelfth son of the Emporer of Xing. Do whatever you want to me, but you will regret your foolish actions."

Twice cocked his head, "Why him?" His voice changed in an instant, "Such a perfect plan!" He clapped his hands a few times.

Envy strut into the room and wrapped his arm around Ling. He smirked, "The little pipsqueak is close with this one, and won't rest until he's safe. Trust me, they'll come."

"And is he one of the sacrifices you were talking about?" Toga twirled her knife in her hand, scanning Ling like a predator.

"Nope. Do whatever the hell you want to the kid. Kill him, for all I care. The pipsqueak will still come." He waved his hand dismissively and sat down on the counter next to Sloth. The atmosphere changed when he said that. Toga licked her lips, Dabi set his hand ablaze, and Spinner reached for the dagger in his pocket.

I raised my hand, "One at a time, one at a time. And don't kill him yet. We might need him." I stepped back and watched as Toga, Dabi, and Spinner debated on how they could best torture the boy.

"Let's chop him up...I wanna taste his yummy blood!" Toga pulled out her dagger and teased it around Ling's neck.

"No, no, no. Let's give him a haircut. A real short one." Dabi singed the ends of the boy's hair, and he groaned in pain.

Spinner grinned, "How about we just stab him? Real quick, once in each leg. Then the arms..."

Envy laughed, "Humans are so predictable, but that'll be fun to watch."

Screams filled the room as Toga traced her knife along Ling's torso. His crimson blood stained his shirt, and she drained it into a syringe. She made a few more long and deliberate cuts along his arm before stepping back and allowing Dabi to take over. Ling groaned, out of breath, and already pleading for his life. It was pathetic, really. Dabi merely smirked and went back to his 'haircut,' setting his long hair ablaze and burning it to his hairline. Ling cried out once more, tears streaming down his cheeks as his scalp burned from the fire.

"So satisfying, honestly." Spinner hummed.

"You're sick, all of you." Ling coughed up blood on the floor and glared at Spinner.

"Maybe you should stop and give him a minute..." Twice suggested quietly, looking down at the floor.

Compress agreed with him, "He's just a child."

Dabi shrugged his shoulders and backed off, but Toga and Spinner looked disappointed, "Really? I don't even get a little fun?" Spinner traced his knife along Ling's cheek, drawing a thin line of blood.

Compress gestured to me, "I don't care either way." I stated, and Spinner took it as an invitation. He raised his knife to dig it into Ling's leg, and right as he was about to swing...

The ceiling crashed, and a body dropped on the ground. "PRIDE?!" The dust cleared, and a small boy stood up, red lightning crackling around him as he magically healed in an instant. He dusted himself off and glared at Envy, who seemed shocked he was there.

"I believe it was Sloth's job to bring you back, Envy. As well as the Elric brothers. Father is quite displeased with how long this has taken. Already, half of Central is in ruins because of the earthquakes. You better have a good explanation." The child looked around for a moment, saw Ling, and looked back at Envy, "You've been having a party, haven't you?"

Envy seemed slightly worried, "I can explain, Pride. This is all for Father. These guys are the League of Villains, and they can help us get more humans. More souls. Right now is just some fun, before those humans get here, including the Elric brats, and we can all go home."

He thought about it for a minute, "How long will this take?"

"One more day, that's all we need." Envy relaxed.

There was silence for a long while, except for Ling's ragged breathing. Pride looked around the room once more. Everyone was too confused to say anything. He finally sighed, "Fine, one more day. But Father said that there will be a lot of destruction coming, for everyone."

"How old are you, kid?" Dabi growled.

Pride smiled, "Oh, a little over 300 years, I think."

Another long and painful silence as everyone stared at Pride in fear. Despite his small size, everyone knew that he had immense power. Everyone stared at me for direction, but I wasn't quite sure what to do.

"Twice, clean up the debris," I demanded.

He gave me a thumbs-up, "Okay, I'll get right on that!" But then flipped me off with the other hand, "No, screw off." After a second, he left to grab the supplies.

Spinner shrugged off what had happened and turned back to Ling. He raised his knife, ready to stab the boy's leg, "They'll come for me! I know they will!" Ling spat.

"That's the point." He replied with a smirk, and Ling's screams filled the room once more.