Chapter 3

The fight was getting more interesting as the two boys kept punching each other. It looked painful but yet Taehyung was laughing as if he was enjoying it. Whereas Jungkook was dead serious and imaginary flames were coming out of his eyes. If no one stops them now, they'll for sure end up killing each other.

But just like everytime, Jimin called Namjoon and when he arrived, they both managed to stop the fight. The cheers died down and the crowd dissipated gradually.

"Thank God, I thought I'd see two dead bodies on my first day at college!" YN mumbled as she was staring at the four bickering men, inside the basketball court.

"Nah, it happens every now and then. You'll get used to it. Now let's go, break is almost over," Aera suggested.

But YN didn't move. She was eagerly watching the boys or to be exact, the glowing tattoos on their neck. She saw the same mark as Taehyung's on Namjoon's neck too while Jimin had no such marks.

"Who's that tall guy?"

"He's Kim Namjoon, Taehyung's older brother. He's in senior year. Why? Do you like him ha?" Aera asked with a mischievous grin.

But YN didn't reply and kept staring at them. Suddenly Jungkook left the scene followed by Namjoon and Jimin, leaving Taehyung alone. He wiped the little blood on the corner of his lips and somehow his gaze drifted to YN's direction and they both had an eye contact.

"Shit, he's looking at you!" Aera whispered.

Tae started walking towards them and seeing him move, both the girls ran away in a hurry.

After college, Aera took YN for shopping and bought her some decent clothes. YN didn't want to get a hair cut but Aera mentally tortured her and YN had to give in. Now at least the college girls won't make fun of her.

~Next day~

The morning lectures went smoothly and it was the break time. Just like every other students, YN was having her meal with Aera, completely oblivious of what was about to happen.

Taehyung entered the cafe, spinning a basketball on his index finger and Jimin tagged along with him. They were walking towards the counter when suddenly YN got up to get a drink and didn't see the guys coming.

Unfortunately YN's elbow hit the basketball in Tae's hand and then the ball hit Tae's face, making him wince in pain. The whole cafe gasped in unison.

'Opps, she's dead meat!'

'Is she new? Never saw her before!'

'Hey take out your phones, I think something fun is gonna happen.'

Some students started whispering as they were curious about what was gonna happen. Considering Tae's history, he was definitely gonna do something fun, well funny for others but not for the one getting bullied.

"Um... I-I... am really sorry. I-I... didn't ... see you!" YN managed to say while standing right in front of him, scared.

"Aww, you're cute! Are you new here?" Taehyung asked, showing his boxy smile.

YN became a little confused at his reaction. She thought he would be angry and shout at her, but instead he was acting adorable. But it took only a few seconds to clear her confusion when he took a soup bowl from her table and poured it on her hoodie.

"WHAT THE... why did you do this? I just bought this yesterday!" YN whined, looking at her now dirty clothes.

"That's for hurting my beautiful face. Did you think you'll get away with it just because you're cute?" Taehyung replied with a smirk and started spinning the basketball again on his finger.

People were enjoying the scene and yet some girls got jealous because Taehyung called YN cute.

"But I said sorry, didn't I? It was just an accident. You didn't need to go this far," YN retorted.

It's true that she was scared at first but she had a bad temper and whenever she got angry, there was no going back. Tae stopped smirking at her reaction and was about to say something, when he got interrupted.

"Can you please MOVE from the way, Kim?" Jungkook said from behind.

Tae moved aside as he was standing in the middle of the way and then glared at Jungkook for a second. Jungkook didn't mind their business and just like a good boy, sat at an empty table.

"Ah, now I'm angry!" Taehyung scoffed and squeezed his eyes close for a moment.

"Idiot!" YN mumbled but loud enough for Taehyung to hear.

"What did you just call me?"

"I.D.I.O.T..... can you hear it now?"

Hearing her outburst, some of the students laughed, even Jungkook had a smirk on his face which triggered Taehyung. Aera tried several times to pull YN's arm and make her stop but YN totally ignored her.

Taehyung bounced the ball in his hands a few times and then hit her head lightly with it. It didn't hurt her head much but it did hurt her pride.

"Stop it!" YN shouted.

"I won't, what're you gonna do?" Tae retorted and kept repeating his action.

Finally getting enough humiliation, YN pushed Tae's chest, trying to get away from him. But he didn't move a muscle and showed his boxy smile again, feeling proud. But YN felt something weird when her hands came in contact with his body, as if some sort of energy crept inside her soul.

Seeing him laugh, she pushed him again and this time surprisingly he almost flew away a few distance and fell on the floor. Now everyone's laughter died down and they stood up from their seats, surprised.

Taehyung wasn't getting up, he was unconscious and everyone started whispering. Aera gave YN a questioning look.

"I only pushed him slightly, I swear!" YN tried to explain to Aera though she was confused as hell herself.

"I don't understand you WITCHES" Jimin whispered to YN and then ran to Taehyung.

'Did he just call me a witch? How rude!' YN thought. But what she didn't realize is that Jimin wasn't calling her names!

And then suddenly, her head started spinning and she also fell unconscious.