Chapter 7

Hearing his words, YN's eyes grew bigger like a tennis ball. Getting scared she shifted on her seat a little bit, trying to get away from him as if it were possible.

"Don't tell me you just took me seriously! I was being sarcastic. However, I'm taking you to my house," Jungkook replied with a cold tone while looking ahead on the road.

"You could've just said so!" YN mumbled under her breath and looked outside the car window. Her cheeks were now red out of embarrassment.

It didn't take long to reach his house. It was quite big and there were small gardens around the house. No wonder they were rich. Without saying anything Jungkook just got inside his house and YN followed him behind. He ran upstairs to his room and YN was already huffing, trying to catch up to him.

"Just wait here and I'll come back in a minute," Jungkook said and then went somewhere.

YN didn't know what to do so she just kept looking at his room. His things were either grey or black, totally dark themed. But everything looked so classy and the room also smelled like him. It was her first time coming into a boy's room and she started feeling flustered for no reason.

She was busy checking out his neat room when suddenly the door flew open, revealing Jungkook with an old book in his hand. He gestured her to sit on his bed and he himself pulled a chair and sat in front of her.

"So first things first, I'm a witch, Taehyung is a witch and there are also many other witches. We all have this glowing mark on our neck which glows because of the power inside us. And only a witch can see this mark, normal humans can't," Jungkook said, to which YN nodded and made her lips in an O shape, finally realizing why she was the only one seeing those marks.

"I studied a bit last night and figured out that your powers are probably locked, that's why you don't know anything neither do you have a mark. And I'd like to apologize for my rash behavior, I thought you were behaving recklessly on purpose."

Jungkook said everything in one breath and YN just sat there confused. She didn't know if she should believe him or not.

"So you're being serious or trying to be sarcastic?" YN asked with a confused expression, making Jungkook sigh loudly.

"I know it's hard to believe but let me unlock your powers first. It's just a short spell," Jungkook stated and stood up from his chair.

"Isn't it already unlocked? I mean i can do... things!" YN asked, raising her eyebrows.

"You just unleash havoc, nothing else. Powers don't get unlocked by their own, you have to perform a ritual. And whatever you're able to do now, it's because something must've triggered your inner witch. You're just radiating your powers but you can't control them. And that's why we need to unlock it, otherwise you'll lose control and people will know."

Finishing his explanation, Jungkook took out some things from his drawer and squatted down to start drawing on the floor. At first YN just followed his hand movements then soon her eyes drifted off to his facial features. He was breathtakingly beautiful and for some reason, YN couldn't take her eyes off of him.

From his fluffy locks of hair, her gaze drifted to his jawline, which looked sharper than a knife. She wondered how would it feel to caress them! Then again, veins were popping out of his neck, making him look even more tempting. Those muscular and buff shoulder, that tiny waist, those plump butt cheeks...

"Back to reality miss YN. If you're done checking me out then can we start?" Jungkook said, standing up.

Hearing him, YN's cheeks turned red in embarrassment. She didn't realize when she became so shameless.

However, she followed Jungkook's instructions and stood in the middle of the circle that he drew on the floor. He also stood in front of her and started chanting something from the book. But after about a minute, he suddenly fell unconscious on the floor, with a loud thump.

"Jungkook! Oh my God, what's happening!" YN cried out and crouched down to his unconscious form.

She grabbed both of his shoulders and shook him a little bit. After a few moments later he finally opened his eyes. But without saying anything he just sat up in a hurry and raised his hand to cast a spell which was absorbed again by YN's body.

"The spell didn't work, let me try another one," Jungkook said and then stood up to grab the old book.

Just like the first time, he tried another spell and this time too he fell unconscious. But he was adamant and refused to stop. He tried a few more spells and every time the same thing happened to him.

The spells were not working at all and moreover his energy was getting sucked out by YN's body. He was getting weaker and now his face looked so pale like a ghost.

"Jungkook, please stop. You don't look good, what if something happens to you?"

"Ju-just... one la-last time," Jungkook managed to say but before he could stand up properly, he almost fell down.

YN was fast enough to catch him but unfortunately she wasn't strong enough to hold him up and they both ended up falling on the floor, YN being on top of Jungkook and one of her hands being under his torso.

Their faces were dangerously close and also their bodies were pressed against each other. The situation made them flustered but before they could pull away, the door flew open.