Chapter 9

That day after college, Taehyung took Jungkook and YN to his family mansion. It was huge and looked nothing less than a palace. Now YN finally understood what Jungkook meant by a Royal witch.

In case you're wondering what happened to Aera, well, she was getting suspicious of YN. During lunch breaks and then after college, she tried to find her best friend but YN was nowhere to be found.

However, Taehyung took them to the basement and made YN sit on a chair. Then both the males started preparing for the spell and YN had nothing to do but wonder.

After they finished, both YN and Tae stood inside the drawn circle.

"Don't worry little YN. I'm a far better witch than Jungkook and it'll take only a minute," Tae said, winking at the worried girl.

Tae started chanting a spell, closing his eyes. Jungkook just stood at the side, doing nothing.

"I'm done. Did you feel anything?" Taehyung asked after a minute.

"No I didn't," YN replied, looking like a lost puppy.

"You're supposed to feel the power. Ah, why didn't it work," Taehyung muttered, feeling frustrated.

"Huh, aren't you the one who was flaunting a minute ago. Such a loser!" Jungkook scoffed feeling victorious over Tae.

"But at least he didn't fall unconscious!" YN chimed in all of a sudden which made Tae's face glow up in amusement.

"See, I'm better," Taehyung flaunted again.

YN could see the cold war going on in between the two males. They glared at each other like a hawk. If they had the chance, they'd just eat each other as a whole.

Taehyung tried out few more spells and nothing worked. And this time all three of them became frustrated. Taehyung grabbed his hair in frustration and while acting like a monkey, his hand accidentally hit YN's arm.

This was it. All she needed was a small touch of Taehyung and then suddenly they both felt the power surge flowing inside their bodies.

"Did you feel that?" Both YN and Taehyung asked at the same time, looking at each other wide eyed.

"What happened? Tell me," Jungkook asked as he was the only one who didn't have any idea of what was happening.

"YN, hold my hand," Taehyung asked and then she did as she was told, completely ignoring the other male.

The moment their hands held each other, YN felt the sudden rush of energy flowing inside her. As she was draining a lot of energy from him, Taehyung chanted the spell in a hurry and as soon as he was done, the energy flow stopped.

"I think it's done but I'm feeling something strange, a good kind of strange," Taehyung spoke, still holding her hands.

"I can feel it too," YN replied with a smile.

"Someone care to tell me what in the hell is happening?" Jungkook asked, feeling extremely confused.

They explained everything to him but now let me tell you in details what happened till now.

YN was a witch but she didn't know about it till now cause her powers were locked by a spell for some unknown reason. When her hands   came in contact with Taehyung in the cafeteria, her powers got triggered.

Her inner witch tried to come out but without the ritual, it couldn't do so. So it became uncontrollable and weird things started happening to her. So it was necessary to unlock her powers, so that she could control them.

In case you're wondering, why didn't Jungkook's spell work? And why did Tae's? Is it because he was a Royal? Well, no! Even if Namjoon, Tae's older brother, who was a royal too, did the spell, it still wouldn't have worked. It only worked because it was Taehyung. Why?

There's still a lot of secrets waiting to be revealed, which even the story characters don't know yet. Now they think that it worked because Tae was a Royal.

Back to the story~

Finally getting her powers unlocked, she felt very curious and tried to do some magic. She tried to make some things float in air and succeeded in doing so. But as she was a newbie, she couldn't hold them long and the materials fell on the floor and broke.

Jungkook used his powers and made the things go back to their previous form, making YN awe in surprise.

"It'll take time. You've to learn it first. So for now don't try anything at home, your friend may get suspicious. I'll teach you everything later," Jungkook spoke in a bossy tone.

"But how come your mark has still not appeared?" Taehyung chimed in, putting a finger on his chin.

Both the males stared at YN for a while, not realizing that they were making her uncomfortable. Two hot guys checking you out, how would you feel?

Then all of a sudden, they both came near her and lifted her hair from her shoulder, both of them at the same time. Their eyes curiously searched her neck region to find the mark and unknowingly, they both came really close to her form. Her cheeks were now burning red like a tomato.

"What do you think you guys are doing to that poor girl?"