Chapter 20

Later that day~

YN and Aera both were busy doing their assignments but YN's mind was literally on another planet. Biting the pen between her teeth, she was now lost in her own world, thinking about her kiss with Jungkook.

She was still wondering about the fact, how she managed to act so tough in front of that handsome boy! Where did she get the courage to pull him into a kiss! And how desperate and insanely cute he was!

YN was so lost in her romantic thoughts that she didn't realize she was smiling like a stupid and her cheeks were now tinted red.

"Why are you smiling like this? Did something happen that I don't know about? You better tell me or..."

Aera started, grabbing her friend's attention but before she could finish her sentence, the doorbell rang. YN was too shy to answer Aera so she took the opportunity and ran towards the door.

"Oh.. sunbae! What makes you come here at this hour?" YN asked, standing in front of the door.

"You can call me oppa now, I'm your brother after all. But it's okay if you're uncomfortable..."

"No, no.. It's okay...Namjoon ... oppa," YN called out shyly.

"Mom made special arrangements for dinner and we would like you to join. What do you think?" Namjoon asked with a smile.

Hearing her brother, YN's face lit up with a smile. She turned her head to look at Aera who was already standing behind her, listening to their conversation.

"Is it okay if she comes with me?"

Namjoon nodded as a yes but Aera was quite an understanding person. It was a family gathering and she didn't want to make them uncomfortable with her presence.

"I have to submit my assignment tomorrow or else professor Jin will fail me. So I ain't going anywhere missy!" Aera answered, crossing her arms.

Entering the Kim mansion with Namjoon, YN saw Mr and Mrs Kim or we can say her biological parents, busy decorating the table with different dishes. Taehyung was standing there, chewing on the salad, doing nothing in particular.

Seeing the most awaited member, everyone halted on their steps and welcomed her with a smile. Taehyung approached her with his boxy smile then suddenly his smile dropped, seeing a particular figure.

"What's he doing here?" Tae furrowed his eyebrows.

Both YN and Namjoon looked behind. It was Jungkook who stood there awkwardly giving everyone a shy smile.

"Actually... I invited him here. He supported YN while I was accusing her so I wanted to show him a little bit of my gratitude," Namjoon explained, gaining a scoff from Taehyung.

After a while, everyone began eating and Jungkook stole glances of YN time to time. And when their eyes met, they averted their gaze, blushing crazily. It was now obvious that something was going on between them.

Taehyung was seated right beside Jungkook and he was witnessing everything. Getting irritated, he finally stomped on Jungkook's foot under the table.

*ouch*

"Actually YN, we invited you to discuss an important matter," Mr Kim stated, ignoring the fishy business between Jungkook and Tae.

"As the demons are on the loose, it's not safe for you to live in that house anymore. You are their number one target. So why don't you move in with us?"

YN kept staring at her father for a moment as she didn't know what to say. She didn't want to leave Aera behind.

"I'll think about it and let you know."

After dinner, Taehyung dragged YN along with him to show her his room. Jungkook didn't know what to do so he tagged along with them. But suddenly they stopped midway as Mrs Kim called out Taehyung.

"Aish, just keep walking little Yn. I'll be back soon," Saying this Tae ran back after giving Jungkook a death glare for no reason.

Jungkook scratched the nape of his neck while trying to avoid her gaze but suddenly something came into his mind. Grabbing her wrist he entered into a random room and stood in front of her.

"Wo-would... you like to... have dinner with me... tomorrow?" Jungkook asked, acting all shy and adorable.

Who would believe that the he was actually not cold and grumpy but a soft squishy adorable bunny!

"Are you asking me out?" YN asked all of a sudden making him widen his eyes. He was way too nervous to ask a girl out.

"If that's what you think!"

Saying this, all he did was stare at her eyes, waiting for an answer. Smiling to herself, YN took a step forward and gave him a soft kiss on his cheek, making his skin burn with desire.

The sudden touch of her lips, lit up the suppressed desires in his heart and all his shyness flew out of the window. Now the memory of kissing her the previous day started playing in his mind.

Failing to control himself anymore, he suddenly pulled her body towards his and without giving her a moment to think properly, he smashed his lips on hers.

The sweet taste of her lips made him even more crazy for her and he pulled her even more closer, wrapping his arms tightly around her small body.

While she played with his shirt's collar, his hands roamed around her back. Moving on from her already swollen lips, he started leaving wet kisses on her jawline which made some sinful sounds leave her mouth.

They were so lost in each other that they completely forgot about a particular someone. Luck was not on their side that day as Taehyung finally heard them and opened the door only to find his dear sister in another man's embrace, that too in a very compromised state.

"JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK!! HOW DARE YOU!"

And then the raged male jumped on the other.

Namjoon was helping his parents with the chores when they saw Jungkook running down the stairs in a hurry. Right after him there was Taehyung and behind him running was YN.

Coming down the stairs, Jungkook directly ran out of the house, followed by an angry Taehyung. YN was running behind them but Namjoon stood in front of her making her almost fall on him.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah... oppa. We'll meet tomorrow at college," saying this YN tiptoed to peck Namjoon's cheek and ran away behind the other two male.

Namjoon was a bit flustered, to which his mother just laughed in adoration.

"She's just like Taehyung, mischievous and always in a rush," Mrs Kim chuckled.

Now Jungkook was driving YN to Aera's house with a black eye. Taehyung was sitting on the passenger seat with tissues inside his bleeding nostrils. He didn't trust YN alone with Jungkook so he came along.

"You guys should look at your faces, it's so funny!" YN laughed hysterically, sitting on the back seat.

But the moment they reached near the house, her laughter died down as they all could now hear the heart wrenching scream of Aera coming from inside her house.