Chapter 12

After walking for a few minutes in the woods, Jungkook suddenly stopped in front of a huge tree. He closed his eyes and made some hand movements, then suddenly a large hole appeared in the trunk of that tree.

"Now go inside," Jungkook said looking at her direction.

"Inside that thing? Sorry but I'm not going, it looks kind of scary. What if there's a snake?" YN asked softly, fear was evident in her eyes.

"It's totally safe. Don't be afraid, just trust me," Jungkook assured and took a step towards her.

YN being afraid, took a step back. Leaving a sigh, Jungkook grabbed her wrist tightly and went inside the tree hole with her. YN was so afraid that while passing through the hole, she hugged Jungkook's arm like a Koala bear and closed her eyes.

"You can open your eyes now."

Hearing him speak, YN slowly opened her eyes only to find herself standing in a small wooden room. She turned her head and took a good look at her surroundings. There was a small bed in one corner, a study table with a few books, some clothes and even a small refrigerator!

YN was really amazed seeing a beautiful room inside a tree trunk. She finally realized that being a witch has it's perks. She was so engrossed in her thoughts that she completely forgot about Jungkook.

"If you're done looking then can you please let go of my arm?" Jungkook asked with an emotionless face.

That's when realization hit her like a truck and she hurriedly pushed his arm away. Her face now became red in embarrassment. But Jungkook just stood there unfazed.

He was very good at hiding his feelings that's why everyone thought he was cold. But deep inside he also had a soft heart. When YN hugged his arm all of a sudden, he also got flustered for a moment but to maintain his cold guy reputation, he didn't show any emotions.

"Okay... so today's first lesson..." Jungkook started and explained her gently.

YN only nodded at his instructions and gave her complete focus at the lesson. It was hard to focus on the lecture when a full course meal is standing right in front of you! But YN wasn't dirty minded so she managed to avoid his charms.

"Now look at this stone. Pull it towards you," Jungkook said, holding a stone on his palm.

YN remembered what he just taught her and focused on the stone. The stone followed her hand movements and started floating in the air. It started coming near her then suddenly it fell midway.

"It's okay, try this again. You're not in full control. Once you learn to control your powers, everything will be easy," Jungkook assured her and then picked up the little object.

YN tried the same thing a few more times but failed miserably. Now she was getting completely frustrated.

"YN, you need to focus. Clear your mind and think about what you want. Then it'll happen automatically."

Now she was determined. Repeated failures made her a little bit angry and she channeled all her powers to the stone. Well, fortunately or unfortunately, whatever you say, her powers got channeled into Jungkook, instead of the stone that he was holding.

As a result, Jungkook got suddenly pulled towards her by a strong force. Before they could process anything, their bodies collided with each other and they fell on the floor.

YN closed her eyes for a second due to the impact, but when she opened them, she found Jungkook lying on top of her. He was staring deeply at her and his dark brown eyes gave her goosebumps.

One of his hands was under her back and the other was on the floor, supporting his form over her. She tried to move a bit which only made him lose balance and he leaned more on her figure, making their faces only centimeters away from each other.

It was a first time for both of them to come this close to a person of opposite sex. They both were inexperienced and the sudden close proximity made them feel some kind of way. Their minds stopped working and all they could do was stare at each other's eyes.

Wherever their skins touched each other, they felt a burning sensation, giving them chills running down their spines. The sexual tension growing between them, made them frustrated.

Jungkook's eyes unknowingly drifted from her eyes to her lips and then back to her eyes. He could feel her warm breath hitting his lips. He could feel her chest heaving up and down against his. Now his body was screaming for a taste of her.

His eyes drifted to her lips again and he started leaning in. Whatever was happening, they had no control over it because their bodies took control over their minds.