Chapter 13

"So by teaching her magic you meant this?" A voice spoke out of nowhere.

The male and the female who were sprawled on the floor, on top of each other, about to kiss, finally got their senses back and jumped out. They avoided each other's gaze and looked at the third person.

"Jeon, don't you know that I already claimed her? Everyone knows that she's my girlfriend. So how dare you make a move on her?" Taehyung spat with an angry face but internally he was laughing.

"It's not what it looks like... it.. it was just an accident," Jungkook replied nervously. His face was red as a tomato and he was feeling embarrassed as hell.

YN was looking here and there, trying to avoid their gaze while Jungkook was trying to find proper words while scratching the nape of his neck.

*hahahahahaha*

Suddenly two men started laughing, making both Jungkook and YN startled. Jimin was also standing behind Taehyung but they didn't notice him till now.

"Just look at their faces, Tae! I just can't take it anymore, hahaha," Jimin exclaimed and almost fell on the floor while laughing, holding his stomach.

"I was just joking but I didn't know you'd take it seriously. You should've seen your face, Jeon!" Taehyung spoke while laughing.

Jungkook was embarrassed at first but now he got angry.

"What the hell are you doing here? And how did you find this place?" Jungkook asked, throwing death glares at Tae.

"Pfft... I've always known about this place. We hang out here a lot," Taehyung stated boldly, throwing one of his arms above Jimin's shoulder.

"Oh God... you guys are the ones who stole my food all these time!"

Jungkook was about to start a fight with Taehyung but fortunately YN decided to speak.

"Why don't you have a mark?" YN asked looking at Jimin, which made all the three males turn their head at her direction.

"Oh... I'm not a witch, just a normal human being," Jimin replied with a sweet smile.

"Oh, then can I tell my friend about this too?" YN asked, turning her head towards Jungkook.

"NO!" Both Jungkook and Taehyung replied at the same time.

"You see, Jimin's my childhood friend and..." Taehyung started but couldn't finish his sentence as  Jungkook stretched his right hand forward to cast a spell and yeeted both Jimin and Taehyung out of his room. They didn't even realize what happened untill they both fell on the grass, in front of the tree.

"Aish... that piece of shit. How dare he!" Taehyung mumbled, while brushing off the dirt from his hoodie.

"Don't you ever dare come here again," Jungkook yelled at Taehyung while coming out through the tree hole and then stomped off, leaving YN alone with the other two.

A few days later~

The last few days were quite normal for YN as nothing peculiar happened. Taehyung irritated her time to time at college but apart from that everything else was normal. But Aera did notice something unusual. Everyday Ji Eun parked her car outside Aera's house and stared at her front door.

However, going to the woods and being taught magic by Jungkook became a normal thing for YN. But he still had that cold unapproachable aura radiating from him. But no matter how much he tried to look heartless, his actions said otherwise.

His cold personality was just a facade so that he could look intimidating and unapproachable. He needed a huge personal space and Taehyung was the first person to invade it. And now YN was occupying that space little by little, without them having no single idea about it.

He unknowingly gave her permission to enter into his world and now she was making him feel some type of way. Sometimes he steals glances of her and sometimes he unknowingly keeps staring at her. What was happening to him? Well, he didn't know either.

"Hello? Jeon? Are you there?" Eun woo asked, waving his hand in front of Jungkook's face, who was lost looking at someone else.

"Uh!... oh I'm sorry... so where were we?" Jungkook asked, finally focusing on the male who was talking to him all this time.

"So I just explained the whole theme of the ball, now it's upto your team to organize it. Let me know if you want to change something," Eun woo replied with a sweet smile.

Jungkook looked at the planning list for a moment and nodded his head in agreement. Every year the college arranged a ball and Jungkook was always a part of the organizers team.

"Oh... one more thing," Eun woo asked, turning his head back to Jungkook. "So are you gonna come alone this year too? If you don't have a date then Lisa told me to ask you if...."

"No, I already have someone in mind," Jungkook replied with dreamy eyes, while looking at a particular girl, standing at a distance.

Kim mansion~

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from that girl? Why don't you ever listen to me?" Namjoon shouted at Taehyung, feeling angry as hell.

"You're not making any sense, hyung. You keep telling me that she's a demon. But even if she is, what's wrong with it? It's not like she's harming anyone," Taehyung spat back, rolling his eyes like a brat.

"So you didn't hear the news, ha?"

"What news?" Tae furrowed his eyebrows.

"Several half eaten bodies were found in the woods. Police thinks it was an animal attack. But the witch authority already confirmed that it was done by a demon."

"What? Bu-but... I've never heard.."

"Yeah I know. Something like this happened a long time ago when you were born. After that the demons went silent. Something has changed and they're rising again. So you better be careful of that girl. A royal witch is their first target!"