Epilogue

Many years later~

"Jungkook, what are you doing? Let go, someone might see us. We are in the kitchen for God's sake!"

"So what if they see us? Is it illegal to show love to my wife?" Jungkook then prepped kisses all over her neck, making her giggle like a child.

"Taehyung is having his fifth child already. Don't you think it's perfect time for us to have another? Yuna is already three."

"What? Fifth? How did you know?" YN asked surprised as she turned to look at him.

"I kind of heard them talking. In fact they invited all of us here today to declare about the pregnancy."

YN's mouth now hung open in shock. Tae got married really early when he was still in college. Well, he got his girlfriend pregnant so they had to marry. But yes, they loved each other a lot. Their first child was a girl, then the second time they gave birth to triplets and now it's their third time.

Now Jungkook started kissing YN again. YN tried to talk some sense into him but his ass being a horny one, didn't listen.

"Yah Jeon, don't you have any shame? Go get a room, the house is full with guests. Ah my poor Namsan!"

Namjoon said as he put his palm over his little son's eyes, who was in his arms. YN harshly pushed away her shameless husband but Jungkook only chuckled.

"By the way where can I find the first aid box?" Namjoon asked.

"Why, what happened? Did you again break something and hurt someone, hyung?"

"Aish, why do people always blame me! This time it's your child. Yuna bit Namsan's hand while they were fighting. You should take care of her instead of eating my sister out."

Now YN's cheek turned red in embarrassment. Suddenly Aera came running to the kitchen.

"Where's my poor baby? I heard Yuna bit him!"

Aera came and took Namsan from Namjoon in her arms.

"YN always used to bite me when we were little. I bet Yuna got this habit from her. Does it hurt a lot ha?"

Aera rocked Namsan in her arms and caressed his cheeks softly while giving YN a death glare. Then suddenly a little girl came running.

"Mommy! Daddy! Taemin oppa pushed me on the mud, now I'm all dirty. Aaaaa!"

Now YN left a loud sigh. Yuna was a troublemaker and handling her now was getting out of hand.
Jungkook was the one to be blamed though, because he pampered her a lot and never scolded her.

"Taemin? That brat! I'll teach his father a lesson!"

Well, Taehyung and Jungkook still behaved like rivals and always bickered. Now that one of Tae's triplet hurt his precious daughter, he was fuming. He stomped out of the kitchen with Yuna in his arms.

"Ah there we go again!" Namjoon sighed as he very well knew what was about to happen.

And then the two fathers started bickering like kids and the actual kids laughed and cheered their fathers.

                      |THE END|