Chapter 10

After coming from college, Namjoon was going to his room when he heard some weird noises coming from the basement. He went there to check it out and the first thing he saw was Taehyung and Jungkook, doing something inappropriate with a girl, well that's what he thought, but we know the behind story already.

"What do you think you guys are doing to that poor girl?" Namjoon yelled at them.

"Oh hyung.... we are... " Taehyung tried to say something.

"I thought you hated Jeon, but now you're having a threesome with him? And that too in a basement? I'm really disappointed in you this time," Namjoon spat with a loud sigh.

"Why does everyone always assume the wrong thing?" YN muttered under her breath but everyone heard her.

However, Taehyung explained everything to his older brother but his expression was quite weird. He looked worried and his face suddenly turned pale as if he had seen a ghost.

"Jeon, if you guys are done then I think you guys should leave now," Namjoon said with a serious looking face.

Jungkook just nodded and walked out of the basement followed by YN and Taehyung. But Namjoon grabbed Tae's arm and stopped him.

"You're not going anywhere, we need to talk," Namjoon whispered and when the other two were out of sight, he spoke again. "Stay away from that girl, it's dangerous."

"What? Are you kidding me, hyung?  I just explained everything to you. She's just a little cutie cat, what are you so afraid of?" Taehyung scoffed carelessly.

"Because she's not a witch, she's a demon. Can't you tell by the fact that she doesn't have a mark?"

Later that day~

"YN, where have you been? I've been looking for you Everywhere. You didn't even pick up your phone," Aera started interrogating as soon as YN entered her house.

"Um... I had something important to do. Sorry for not informing you earlier," YN replied while fiddling with her finger.

"By something important, do you mean this?" Aera inquired, showing her phone screen to YN.

YN took it from her friend's hand and saw the content that was in it, which made her eyes wide like a tennis ball. There was a picture of her and the other two popular guy, you know who, going inside Taehyung's house.

'I just saw the new girl going inside Kim mansion. Even Jungkook was with them. Wow, this girl has both of them wrapped around her finger.'

That was the caption written in that post and the comment section was on fire. Jealous girls were commenting random things and even some guys left some disgusting comments. Unknowingly tears started flowing down her cheeks, seeing those disrespectful comments.

"Oh my God, are you crying? I'm really sorry, I shouldn't have been rude to you. Don't cry please," Aera tried to calm YN down.

Well, after that crying session of YN, Aera felt bad for her best friend and didn't ask anything further. But the unanswered questions kept lingering in her mind.

In the evening, Aera got out of her house to go to the grocery when she noticed a car, parked on the opposite side of the road. She didn't think much of it at first but somehow her eyes caught the person, sitting on the driving seat.

It was Ji Eun, the popular senior in her college, the girl every guy dreamed of including Jungkook. Ji Eun had an unreadable expression on her face and she was staring at Aera's house in a weird way. When she noticed Aera, looking at her direction, she suddenly drove away, leaving Aera completely confused.

The next day~

YN was feeling down and went to the college with a heavy heart. She tried to ignore everyone and held Aera's hand tightly. But they had different classes so she had to let her friend go.

While walking to her class, she heard someone call her name from behind. She knew who she was and what she wanted to do, so YN just ignored it and kept walking.

But it looks like it wasn't her lucky day. Jia walked in front of YN and stopped her from going any further.

"Jungkook or Taehyung?" Jia asked, crossing her hands in front of her chest.

"Excuse me?" YN asked, being completely clueless.

"I asked Jungkook or Taehyung? Choose one you stupid girl. You can't just play around with both of them."

"I'm not playing around with anyone and I have nothing to do with any of them. And even if I have, what's it with you?" This time YN questioned back.

"You think I believe you? First time you were making out with Jungkook in the garden and now you're even close with Taehyung. What did you do in his house by the way? Are they both your sugar daddy now?" Jia asked in a mocking tone while leaning closer to YN.

YN's blood was boiling with anger but she didn't want to make a scene. So she just kept quiet while a few other friends of Jia laughed hysterically. Jungkook saw everything and he didn't like what was happening. Yes he was cold but he wasn't heartless.

He was about to go and give those insolent girls a piece of his mind but someone else took the opportunity.

"What are you girls talking about? She's mine only, she doesn't need to choose anyone. If I find anyone of you around my girl again, believe me, I'm the devil boy of this town!" Taehyung said with a proud smirk.