Chapter 4

After that incident in the cafeteria, both of the unconscious students were taken to the infirmary. They were just unconscious and there weren't any injury to treat. After opening her eyes, YN saw a curious Aera sitting beside her bed.

"You're finally awake! Now tell me, do you work out? How come you're so strong?" Aera asked all of a sudden, seeing YN flutter her eyes.

"What? What are you talking about? And why am I here? What happened?" YN asked confused while trying to sit up.

"Oh, after you pushed Taehyung, you also kind of became senseless all of a sudden. I had to carry you here all alone as everyone was busy looking at Taehyung," Aera whined with a pout.

"I don't know what happened but something feels weird," YN mumbled while getting lost in her own thoughts.

"Okay tell me everything later but for now let's go to class. We are getting super late." Aera stood up and dragged YN with her.

While running towards their class, they were getting weird stares from other students. Well, to be specific, YN was the one getting weird looks as she was now a hot topic in the college. Even when she took a seat in the lecture gallery, some students were staring at her and whispering God knows what.

"Is it just me or are people giving me weird looks?" YN whispered to Aera as the lecture has already started.

"Of course they're looking at you and also probably whispering nonsense about you. After what you did to Taehyung, did you think you'll live in peace!" Aera whispered back while looking ahead at the teacher.

"Is this a college or a circus! Ah, all because of that brat!" YN sighed.

"Chill bro. Everything will come back to normal in two days. Don't stress over it too much," Aera chuckled and patted YN's shoulder.

And just like that, YN spent the rest of the college hours getting stared at. She really hoped everything will be normal the next day. Only if she knew that a new scene was waiting to be created the next day!

~The next Day~

YN was sitting in the lecture gallery and waiting for the teacher, just like other students. She was minding her own business when she felt a light tap on her shoulder. She turned her head only to find Jia and her two other friends.

"So the new girl is already famous ha! I can see that you took my advice. New clothes, new hairstyle! You look decent but still the same boring look. Is that how you're gonna seduce Taehyung? Nah, it won't work," Jia stated with a smirk.

These words ignited fire inside YN and unfortunately Aera wasn't here to calm her down. Fuming with anger, YN stood up and suddenly the lights inside the gallery started flickering.

Everyone was startled and so was YN. The shift of concentration calmed YN down a bit and the lights became normal again. Soon the teacher came and no one cared much about what happened a minute ago. Probably some electrical disturbance, others thought.

YN was about to sit down when she saw Jungkook glaring at her, who was sitting in the seat right in front of her.

"If you keep doing this, you're gonna expose us. If you do anything like this once again, I'm gonna report you to the authority. Take it as a warning," Jungkook whispered to YN and turned back to focus on the class.

YN was confused as she didn't know what he was talking about but decided to shake if off.

"Wow, Jungkook just talked to you! What did he say?" The girl sitting beside YN asked in a low tone. The girl was for sure excited and it turned out that she wasn't the only one, a few other curious girls sitting nearby were also looking at YN's direction. All of them had curiosity in their eyes. 'Why did the cold hot guy talk to the new girl!' They thought.

After some time, Jungkook's pen fell under the seats and he bent down to pick it up. As it was hard to reach, he decided to use his magic. No one would notice it anyway.

But every time he released his powers, they were getting sucked away somewhere else and the pen didn't even move a bit. Getting frustrated, Jungkook sat up straight and turned his head back to look at YN. He gave YN a deadly glare and waited for the class to finish.

YN was clueless as to why was the boy behaving like this but couldn't find a proper reason. Soon the lecture was finished and the students got out of the gallery. YN ran outside in a hurry to look for Aera when suddenly someone turned her back, grabbing her arm.

"What the h..." YN almost shouted but stopped when she saw that it was Jungkook who stopped her.

"Didn't I warn you? Then why were you absorbing my powers? Don't you know it's forbidden?" Jungkook spat which only YN could hear as there weren't many students around.

"What are you talking about? You sound weird!" YN stated, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Stop acting clueless. Do you want everyone to know that you're a witch?"

"Excuse me! You don't even know me, how dare you call me a witch!" YN spat and this time it grabbed a lot of attention from other people. No one could hear clearly what the new girl and Jungkook were talking about, which made them curious.

"If I shouldn't call a witch, a WITCH, then what should I call you!" Jungkook asked with gritted teeth because he thought that YN was being reckless.

*slap*

YN misunderstood Jungkook and slapped him hard on his left cheek for calling her a witch. It was quite a new experience for Jungkook as he never got slapped by a girl nor by his parents. He was too shocked to react and just stared at her with his wide bambi eyes.