[sapkarl] T r u s t

[Sapnap x Karl Jacobs]

Prompt: Karl gets stuck up in a tree and Sapnap encourages him.

---

"Sap! I'm scared!" The older male trembled as he clung onto the thin branches for dear life. Like a cat would, Karl had climbed up the tree in the park, and got stuck. Sapnap found it funny at first, mocking his boyfriend for being so foolish, but when he realized that Karl was genuinely terrified, his attitude quickly changed.

"It's alright, babe. You're gonna be ok." The ravenette assured the other, extending his arms. "Here, jump down to me, I'll catch you."

Karl shook his head furiously. "It's too high up," he squeaked.

"It's alright, I've got you. Don't you trust me, baby?"

Karl did trust Sapnap. He trusted his boyfriend with his life. But, he didn't want to hurt the other male. A crowd had started to form, making Karl even more nervous. He didn't like all the eyes on them.

"Karl."

The trembling man looked to his boyfriend, who looked at him calmly.
"Don't pay any attention to them, alright? Just keep your eyes on me. I've got you, baby, ok?"

Karl furiously nodded, and his muscles tensed up.

"Jump into my arms, I've got you."

With a few moments of hesitation, Karl eventually let go, hopping down into Sapnap's arms. People gasped as the two fell over, the force knocking the air out of the younger's lungs. Karl instantly panicked, shaking Sapnap, who struggled to breathe for a moment. But, it was long until his gasps turned into a laugh as tears pricked his eyes.

"Ah, Karl that was great! I'm so proud of you." He grinned.

The older male was in shock for a second, still worried about his boyfriend.

"Are you okay? Did you hit your head?"

"Yeah, but only a little. I'll be fine though, I'm pretty hardy if I do say so myself."

Karl smiled softly, "Alright, well, don't complain to me when you're aching later, that was your idea."

"I know, I know, now shoo, get off meee," he chuckled, and Karl got up, then extending a hand to help the other up. A few of the bystanders came over and asked if they were alright, to which Sapnap told them they were.

After everything settled down, Sapnap took Karl's hand, causing the other to flinch.

"C'mon, let's go home and cuddle," the younger grinned. Karl liked the sound of that, so he eagerly nodded and hummed. "Yes!"

That might, the two of them stayed on the couch and cuddled for hours while watching tv. Karl wouldn't want to replace that moment for anything. He loved Sapnap, and Sapnap loved him. That was all he would ever need.

---

I know all of these chapters are kind of short, so I apologize for that. If I end up getting requests I'll try to make those a bit longer. These are just for my own entertainment.

So, if you have any requests for me to write, please let me know, whether through comments or dms.

Stay awesome! ❤️