[skephalo] S e c u r i t y

[BadBoyHalo x Skeppy]

Requested by: reencat

---

Bad sat at his desk, scrolling through Twitter as always. He loved to look at the different fanarts that people made for him, since his fans were so talented. He smiled at this one in particular. It was of him and Skeppy. In the drawing, Bad was hugging Skeppy, who was pouting about something, and was calling him a little muffin.

But, as he scrolled more and more, he unfortunately reached the crueler side of the fanbase. Bad was already incredibly insecure, but acted like he had confidence while on camera, and reading some of the posts made him feel terrible about himself.

He knew that the things people said about him shouldn't get him down, but he couldn't help but feel a small ache in his chest. He loved his fans more than anything, so seeing these kinds of posts hurt him.

30 minutes later, Skeppy came waltzing in. They had been living together for about 2 months now, and their fans didn't know. They planned on keeping it that way for now, since Skeppy didn't seem comfortable with telling them.

The boy looked to the other across the room, who was shaking and sniffling in his chair.

"Bad?"

The dark-haired male tenses up, sitting up in his chair and clicking out of whatever he was looking at.

"H-Hi Skeppy," he stammered, his voice wavering a little.
Slept gave the other a sympathetic look, making his way over and putting his hands on Bad's shoulders.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?"

Bad simply shook his head, but Skeppy knew he was lying. He decided not to press, though. Instead, he gave Bad an offer.

"Do you want cuddles, Bad?"

The other boy seemed to contemplate for a second or two, before slowly nodding. Skeppy grabbed onto his hand, gently pulling him out of his chair. He then led the other toward the bed, which was neatly made and covered in a checker-patterned blanket.

Skeppy then laid the other down, and quickly slid in next to him, wrapping his arms around him and pulling him close. Bad snuggled into his chest, letting out a sigh, which was followed by a sniffle. He was so grateful for the fact he had Skeppy, because he knew at least Skeppy loved him.

"You can tell me if there's something wrong, Bad," Skeppy whispered softly, rubbing gentle circles on Bad's back.

The other male only hummed, closing his eyes and trying to be as close to the other as possible. Bad may have been bigger, but Skeppy was always the larger spoon when they cuddled. Bad entwined their legs, since it made him feel more secure as it helped him know Skeppy wasn't going to go anywhere.

"I just..." Bad started, cutting himself off as tears welled up in his eyes again.

"Do you think I'm ugly?"

Bad gasped as his head was tilted upward by gentle hands, and he looked into Skeppy's eyes. He had an upset expression on his face, which made the tears start to flow. Was he mad at him? Bad didn't want Skeppy to be mad.

"I don't ever want to hear you use "I" and "ugly" in the same sentence. You are flipping gorgeous, Bad. You are the most beautiful person I've ever met, and I will stand by that until the day I die."

Bad let out a broken sob, and Skeppy pulled him close to his chest again. The older male was overwhelmed with emotions, and was now letting it all out. Skeppy thought he was gorgeous, and that was enough to make him cry. Skeppy continued to softly tell him over and over as he let out all his internal frustration, sobbing into the other's chest. If Skeppy thought he was gorgeous, it was enough for him.

It took him a while to calm down, but the younger male was patient, being as comforting as he could throughout the whole ordeal. Bad sniffled, finally calmed down and feeling a bit better since he let it all out. He closed his eyes, feeling tired and mentally drained.

"'m tired, Geppy," he mumbled, and Skeppy hummed.

"Alright, we can take a nap, but first," he began, and Bad felt hand sliding under his chin and forcing him to look up again. He looked at Skeppy, who had the most beautiful smile Bad had ever seen. The younger male leaned in, pressing their lips together in a gentle kiss that lasted for a few seconds.

"I love you," Skeppy whispered against his lips, giving him another short kiss before pulling away and letting Bad be.

Bad blushed, but he felt overwhelmingly happy. He smiled back at Skeppy, wiping his watery eyes with one hand.

"I love you too, Skeppy."

---

I hope this was ok. I just woke up so please let me know if there's any spelling mistakes. I don't normally check, which I need to start doing.

Thank you again to reencat for requesting! This was super fun to write, and I hope you liked it!

Anyways, hope you all have a lovely day/night! Love you all! ❤️