FIVE

Olivia was a bit shocked when the twins suggested a party in order to celebrate her being the new Gryffindor chaser. It made her feel special that they wanted to do this for her, it also made her a little embarrassed at the thought of people going through the trouble for her but seeing as it was a Friday night and this was the first time in her life she had a friendship group she agreed. The twins ran her through who did what when it came to party planning, they would be sneaking into Hogsmeade to get some butterbeer and fire whiskey.

Unsure of what possessed her as Olivia normally hated to invite herself places asked if she could come along as she'd never been to Hogsmeade before. The twins agreed happily but let her know that they wouldn't be able to see much because they'd just be sneaking into two of the shops. Nevertheless, Olivia was still excited and spread the word to her friends in other houses although the number was limited.

Before she knew it, it was 7 pm and time for her and the twins to adventure down to Hogsmeade, she was given Harrys invisibility cloak too store in her bag for later and the twins laughed at the way she gently folded it not quite believing she was actually holding what she had a feeling was the original invisibility cloak. They made their way through the halls careful to avoid Filch as although it was before curfew and they didn't look like they were breaking any rules the twins were sure he'd find a reason to punish them for something.

She chatted to them happily noting how comfortable she felt which around them which was a bit of a surprise to her. They wandered down the hidden tunnel listening to the boys talk about the upcoming party, they recounted some of their best parties that they'd had so far. As they started to approach the end of the winding tunnel, they broke down their plan for Liv. They were going to slip through Honeydukes cellar and sneak into the back of The Three Broomsticks and take some bottles. Liv felt a little ball of guilt in her stomach at the thought of stealing but it was knocked from her mind when she saw the insides of Honeydukes, they'd closed for the day but she could still tell just how amazing it is.

"Here," George said passing her a sweet. She may have only been at Hogwarts for a couple of weeks but even she knew that you should never accept sweets from the twins. She eyed it hesitantly then looked back up at the boy.

"What, don't you trust me?" he asked with a glint in his eyes and a smirk playing on the corner of his mouth.

"Not when you've got that look in your eye." She replied mirroring his body language.

"Ooo someone thinks they can read me."

"What like its hard?" She smirked placing the sweet back in his hand but masterfully pulling out a pink one from his bag that said Canary Crème deciding that she was going to prank him before he got her first.

They made their way out of the shop and started to head over to the back door of the Three Broomsticks when a man in dark robes grabbed Olivia's wrist.

Whipping around she caught sight of a mark on the man's arm that made her feel sick to her stomach, she'd seen it throughout her childhood and at the sight of it, the panic of her biggest secret being revealed started to bubble up inside of her. Attempting to push down her fear she faced the man.

"Can I help you?" She asked her tone icy.

The man looked up at her his hood falling off to reveal Antonin Dolohov. "I thought I recognised those black curls, almost a replica of your aunt." He said seeming not to notice the two redheads behind her who had looked up at the sudden interruption.

"Dolohov" Olivia greeted in a tone that showed she wasn't ecstatic to see the man. Olivia crossed her arms instinctively making the man take notice of her clothing.

"My oh my," he sneered his fairly pleasant attitude gone "little Liv's gone and got herself stuck in Gryffindor." Noticing the protective hand George had placed on her shoulder he continued "and a little Gryffindor boyfriend. What would your Dad have said?"

"My Father, Richard is very proud of me thank you." She replied stepping forwards the fear replaced with anger.

Dolohov scoffed before stepping even closer so that the pair were almost touching. "Olivia Rookwood a Gryffindor never thought I'd see the day. Guess Granny couldn't stamp out that man's influence huh?" He said as the twins looked at each other confused at what they were watching.

"Come on let's get out of here," Fred said stepping in between the two of them and leading Olivia away.

Thankfully, they had to be quiet when sneaking around The Three Broomsticks, meaning they couldn't ask the questions that Olivia was dreading. They got the bottles and Liv secretly placed some money on the counter. Leaving with their bags and arms full they slowly made their way back to the school. The twins started to ask questions, but Olivia made it clear she wasn't going to talk about her run-in with Dolohov. They walked in comfortable silence for the most of the way until the girl cast an undetectable extension charm on her backpack and shoved the rest of the bottles in wishing she'd remembered to do it at the start of their walk her arms aching.