FIFTEEN

@Thelilypotter11 thanks for the love <3 writing this for you even though I should be sleeping so it might not be the best haha. 

November flew by in a blur Olivia left school the next day and nobody had heard from her for the rest of the month. Everybody wrote to her but only one person got a reply,

George,

Thank you. I'll be okay and I'll see you soon.

Olivia x

Olivia sat on the edge of her new bed in her new room in her new house. Her mother dying had destroyed her but what was possibly even harder was having to leave her stepfather and move into her Grans family manor. She clung onto Richard Pugh for dear life sobbing into his stomach and behaving like a child. Then again if she was going to be treated like a child, she damn well was going to act like one. Which, side note, she had been the last two weeks, she had been the pettiest person, those years off online Tumblr arguments had paid off well, she knew how to argue and how to argue well. She'd screamed and kicked to the point she had to physically be pulled off of him. Clinging to his waist as he held on just as tight.

"He's my Father. He's my family," She had screamed, "I want to live with him." She bellowed until her throat went hoarse. By the time she had been restrained by two scrummy people, her Grandmother had called she had completely lost her voice. She sat in the back off her Grans big shiny car silent shaking sobs raking her body.

This had been all she'd done for the next few days, sat on her dusty bed in her new dark depressing bedroom and cried. The only decorating she had done was to magically seal her favourite photo of her and her parents onto the outside of her door. Liv and her Mother were wrapped up in layers playing in leaves as behind them Richard could be seen sneaking up behind them about to drop handfuls of leaves on them. The photo had been taken last year before her Mum had one of her longest hospital visits. It was one of the young girls favourite memories and part of what she thought about when attempting to cast her Patronus although she's never managed to get more than some mist and with how she felt now she didn't know if she'd ever manage a corporal one.

Her Gran and all of the dark visitors she'd had recently had not been too fond of it, they'd tried everything to get it off but Olivia was glad she'd had to learn a super sticking spell with the twins for sticking a Gryffindor sign in Snapes classroom. She'd half expected a letter from the ministry of magic about underaged magic, but she had a feeling Dumbledore had sorted it out for her, special circumstances.

She'd been surprised by the people that had come in the house and the conversations she'd been overhearing. She'd known her gran had some rather twisted beliefs but she didn't know the full extent. She was basically a fully-fledged death eater, if she was a bit younger she was certain she would be one. The people passing through her new home were people she never wanted to associate with she had though managed to hide most of her pain from her Gran. She refused to have her think she was weak, instead, she had decided to lean into her Gryffindor ways. Olivia was going to make sure that they knew she wasn't one of them. Her favourite interaction and one of the only times she hadn't wanted to burst into tears was her interaction with the Malfoys. They came to offer their condolences and Olivia was made to come and greet them. Draco avoided eye contact with her the entire time muttering he was sorry and in a low whisper telling her she would be okay.

"Come here then Olivia, introduce yourself to Mr Malfoy." Her Grandmother had told her.

She stepped forwards making eye contact.

"Ah you must be young Olivia, Draco has told me of your talent on the quidditch pitch." He said with a smirk.

"Yes, the Gryffindors basically always beat Slytherin, don't we Draco? I like to think I help that." She said staring down the older man whose expression was faltering.

"Olivia" her Gran warned, which only edged Liv to go further.

The group sat down to have a cup of tea, which Olivia zoned out of for most of the conversation. Her ears perked up however when Lucius started to talk about how he was a trust companion of the Dark Lord.

"Probably wants to see if he could get such luscious locks as you." The girl stated a look of feigned innocence as Draco's eyes widened in shock.

"I just have to ask," she continued on, "what conditioner do you use?" This caused the blonde-haired boy in front of her to snort into his teacup.

Lucius looked absolutely appalled and when Olivia asked if she could plait it some time, he looked as if he could pass out. After this little show Liv was sent to her room and once the others left her Gran was quite liberal in showing her frustrations and Liv was glad she had gotten help with her potions as she bent over her cauldron making a healing potion.