THIRTEEN

Chaos covered Hogwarts for the next few days, poor Harry was having a tough time, how anyone could think that sweet boy was the heir of Slytherin was beyond her. Seeing Mrs Norris petrified body had also really gotten to poor Ginny. The younger girl grabbed Livs hand as they froze in their tracks looking at the words scrawled in blood. She was clearly still upset by it a few days later, that's how Olivia found herself meeting the one and only Luna Lovegood. Meeting Luna was an experience that Olivia doubts she would ever forget, she knew of the girl, of course, she was very close friends with Ginny. She also knew that the girl was a little bit bizarre but when Hermione decided that Her, Luna and Liv were going to spend the night in Ginny's dorm to cheer her up she couldn't quite prepare herself. 

She did feel a tad bit noncey going to a sleepover with two first years but ignored it as she knew Ginny needed some help and the little girl was like family to Olivia. However, this thought filled her with a strange feeling, she wasn't actually family, and by doing this she was betraying her Grandmother. Her real family.

The four of them sat in Ginny's dorm, her other dorm mates all seemed to be elsewhere, Olivia knew that Ginny was really popular, so she didn't really know why they'd be avoiding her.

"Look what I got," Luna announced to the group pulling out some food she must have gotten from the kitchens. The four of them sat in a circle at the foot of her bed giggling at the sweets that made them act like animals and the unlucky people who got vomit flavoured Bertie Botts Beans.

"I have a question," Luna said in a dreamy voice, "do you think that journals hold a tiny piece of our soul? Of who we are?" she questioned the group yet hold eye contact with the young redhead the entire time. Hermione looked a little taken aback and turned to her a cauldron cake still half in her mouth.

"I suppose so, it depends on how you look at it. If you're recording all of your thoughts, it's like it holds your subconscious. Like a pensive I guess." She replied you could practically see the cogs turning in her head. However, Luna didn't seem interested in an answer, she was still looking intently at Ginny who for some reason didn't look the happiest anymore. Sensing the new and bizarre atmosphere the conversation changed to the one thing that a group of a hormonal teenage girl going through puberty have in common, boys.

"So, Hermione," Liv smirked at her oldest friend, "you and Ron seem cosy these days."

Her cheeks went pink as she replied with "I don't know what you're on about."

"Hmm, it's just you seem to spend an awful lot of time together."

"I spend time with Harry if you haven't noticed." She replied again eyeing the girl sat opposite her.

"Even when he's off moping about being the Heir of Slytherin?" She questioned her smirk growing even more.

"What about you and George then hey Olivia," Hermione asked her raising an eyebrow.

Olivia suddenly looked very flustered, "What?" she stuttered out laughing at the thought of her and George. That was ridiculous, they were friends, just best friends. Sure, they'd almost kissed once but they were both very drunk it didn't count. Sure, sometimes she catches her mind thinking about him flying the way he grips his broom or when his shirt slightly rides up, but she ignored that. "That's ridiculous," she said finally causing the other three to scoff and roll their eyes.

"What about Harry?" Olivia asked trying to get the attention off her. However, she didn't react how she had hoped after a few harmless taunts the young girl burst into tears. Liv apologised profusely hugging her.

"No it's fine, honestly I'm just stressed." Ginny kept saying as Olivia made her go to bed and tucked her in feeling more like a mum. The others went to the bathroom to get ready voicing their concerns over Gin.

Then as if it was obvious Luna straightened up from where she had been brushing her teeth. "It's her diary you know." The lack of reply encouraged her to keep speaking. "Her Diaries making her do things, I can sense the nargles from in here, their rather angry as well."

Olivia nodded "Oh really." She said a stunned silence filled the bathroom and after shooting Hermione a look they decided they all needed sleep. She wished them both a good nights sleep and it was clear Hermione was trying not to laugh.

"So let me get this straight." She muttered in a low whisper to Olivia, "Gins all weird because her diaries telling her what to do. Right."