Getting Sick on a Hunt

So this isn't fully my idea, its off of a comic I found on Pinterest that i can no longer find. I will be changing some things, but who cares, i still think its good.

 Still enjoy this!

Sacramento, California

October 4th, 2008, 9:00AM

"God...I can't wait to get back to the motel, I'm exhausted." Dean spoke loudly as they walked out of the woods to 'his baby', the Impala 67. 

Castiel was walking right next to him, he had a concerned look on his face towards Dean. He had always worried for Dean, they had a special connection, but this time he showed more concern than usual. Sam hadn't been paying attention too much, he had been just walking behind the both of them, stuck in thought.

"Dean, are you alright? You seem ill." Castiel asked. Dean turned to look at him with a confused expression.

"I'm fine, Cas, always have been, always will be." As Dean finished his sentence he sneezed, causing Sam to focus on the situation. 

"Are you sure you're not sick, Dean? We were just out in the cold all night and you were just wearing your flannel." Sam commented.

"I'm not sick. I don't get sick. I'm just tired that's-" He was cut off from his sentence by a coughing fit. Sam rolled his eyes, he could tell his brother was sick, he most likely just had a cold. Cas looked to Sam with immense concern, he didn't understand how easily humans could get hurt, or ill.

"I'm fine. Lets just get home so we all can rest. You drive Sam." Dean said as he popped the trunk. 

"Woah, I can drive? You barley ever let me drive." Sam crossed his arms.

"I said you can drive, don't make me regret it. I'll sit in the back, while Cas gets shotgun." Dean suggested as he set his weapons in the trunk.

"I don't mind sitting in the back with you. It will also give me a chance to heal you." Cas replied.

"No. You're not healing me, save your strength." Dean said as he turned around.

"But Dean-" 

"But nothing, Cas. I'll be fine." Dean cut Cas off. Both Sam and Cas put their weapons in the trunk then hopped into the car, Sam in the driver seat, and both Cas and Dean in the back. Cas had draped his trench coat over dean like blanket. Dean slowly put his head on Cas's shoulder and closed his eyes. Sam looked in the rearview mirror at the two, and smiled.

'I ship it' He thought to himself.

The Jungle Motel, Sacramento CA

October 4th, 2008, 9:30AM

Sam pulled the impala into the parking lot, he turned the car off then looked at the two behind him. Castiel was looking back at Sam, his cheeks flushed pink, Dean was sleeping soundly.

"You should probably wake him up so we can go inside." Sam suggested, Cas nodded and shook Dean lightly. Deans eyes slowly opened, he sat up fully then looked to Cas. Sam hopped out of the car.

"Did you sleep well..?" Cas asked.

"I did..Thank you for letting me use your shoulder as my pillow.." Dean thanked him awkwardly.

"Your welcome." Cas replied. "I can still heal you, Dean, i-"

"No, Cas." Dean cut him off and opened the car door. "Come on, lets go inside."

Cas and Dean both got out of the car and made their way to their rooms, this motel only had 2 bedroom rooms so Cas and Sam decided to share a room while Dean got one to himself. Cas walked in and sat on his bed, he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Something wrong?" Sam asked, he was sitting at a table, typing on his laptop, sipping a beer.

"I want to help Dean feel better, but he won't let me." Cas said in defeat, Sam chuckled.

"He's not going to let you help him, you have to just help him anyways. We both know my brother would rather pretend he's okay then ask for help. If you really want to help, you need to do it without asking." Sam suggested.

"Really? Wouldn't that make him upset?" Cas asked.

"Maybe at first, but he'll be glad you did in the end. Like the car ride, you helped him without asking then." 

Cas thought for a second then stood up and left the room, Sam smiled.

Meanwhile in Dean's room..

Dean was laying on his bed, just suffering, he felt cold even though he was under the bed sheets. Out of the blue there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Dean yelled, his voice being hoarse from coughing. 

"It's Castiel." Cas responded as he walked in.

"Cas, just let me sleep." Dean said looking at him.

"No. I'm going to help you. I won't heal you like you've requested but I will still help" Cas said as he sat on the bed next to Deans.

"You can't Cas. I'm sick, that's all" Dean replied. Cas touched Dean's forehead with the back of his hand. 

"Hm, how are you feeling?" He asked Dean.

"Cold and like shit." Dean replied. Cas thought for a moment, then took off the blazer that was usually under his trench coat, and then his buttonup.

"Wh-what the hell, Cas?!" Dean yelled, concerned why Cas was undressing. Cas looked down at Dean as his wings formed.

"Helping." He sat down by Dean and covered him with his wing.

"Cas- Woah...that feels nice.." Dean slowly closed his eyes, falling asleep with ease. Cas laid down next to him, even though he didn't need sleep he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

The Jungle Motel, Sacramento CA

October 4th, 2008, 4PM

Dean's Room

Dean slowly opened his eyes, he didn't remember too much after getting a knock on the door, until he felt someone's arm around his waist. He didn't move though, he just smiled, already knowing who was there. A few minutes go by when Dean finally moves to face Cas. Cas was just opening his eyes, as the two locked eyes their cheeks turned pink. 

Cas immediately sat up first, his wings folded in then disappeared.

"I-I'm guessing you're warmer now?" Cas asked. Dean nodded.

"Thank you..Cas" He replied

"Well I shall be going then.." Cas said, about to stand up when Dean grabbed his arm.

"A-actually..my lips are a bit cold.." Dean's cheeks were bright red. "Maybe you could-" Before Dean could finish his sentence, Cas quickly kissed him. The two broke away, staring at each other before coming back together, with a passionate kiss.

The End