Dean, please open up.

"No. I'm done." Dean stormed off and slammed his bedroom door. 

"What just happened?" Sam asked as he came around the corner to see Cas standing there.

"Dean and I were just having an argument. That's all" Cas replied.

"Seems like it was more than an argument" Sam crossed his arms. "What happened?" 

"I was asking him about the mark" Cas said, meaning the mark of cain. "I wanted to make sure he was alright after dying and coming back as a demon and then becoming human again."

"You know he's not going to talk about it" Sam sighed.

"I just wanted to try. I'm worried about him." Cas crossed his arms. 

"Well, good luck Cas" Sam walked away.

Cas looked at Deans door and sighed. He was worried about his 'friend', he had been a bit distant after that, but who wouldn't be? He was given another burden, killed, revived as something he hates, and then changed back to who he was. He didn't want to be changed back though, he didn't want feeling anymore. Ever since Cas first came, Dean taught me more and more about emotions. The man that taught hi  about humans didn't want to be one himself, but Cas didn't blame him. 

"Dean. Please open up." Cas said aloud, Dean didn't respond.

"Dean.." Cas sighed.

"Just go away, Cas. I don't want to talk." Dean replied.

"But Dean.." Cas put his forehead against the door.

"Go away, Cas." Cas sighed and did as he was told. He went and sat on the steps, wishing his friend was speaking to him. Without Cas's knowledge, Dean snuck out of his room and made his way outside. 

He headed outside to his car, the impala 67, the cool air that brushed past his face felt nice. He never did really mind the cold, especially after hell, he's always enjoyed it since then. Why were things always crazy in their lives? At least he knows someone cares, Cas keeps pushing him to talk about it. Dean grabbed a beer from a cooler in the trunk and sat on the front of his car. 

Dean sighed, he just needed a minute to think before going back inside, maybe he should talk to Cas? Cas cares a lot about him and just wants him to be happy. He was before all this demon crap, but maybe its better it did happen? He wouldn't have met Cas if it didn't happen, and he liked Cas, not like as a best friend but as something more than that..

Cas was still sitting inside, he decided to try and talk to Dean again so he stood up and went to Deans door.

"Dean, please open up." Cas asked after he knocked, there was no response.

"Dean?" He knocked again. "Dean? Open the door or at least respond." Cas went to open the door but it opened on its own to reveal no one inside. 

"Dean? Where did he go?" Cas asked a loud, he entered Deans room and looked around a little. Besides his bed and dresser, Cas saw a couple of books, a box of fake id's, and a couple of pictures. There was one picture that stood out, it was partly hidden under the box but was seeable. Cas pulled the picture out an saw it was a picture of himself, on the back there was a couple hearts on the back.

"Hearts?" Cas asked to no one.

"What are you doing in here?" Dean asked from the doorway.

"Looking for you.." Cas said as he turned around, Dean slipped his hands into his pockets awkwardly looking down. Cas started to approach Dean, once he was close enough, he trapped Dean in a hug. Dean was surprised at first, he wasn't expecting a hug from Cas. 

"I'm sorry for pushing you, I just wanted you to talk to me." Dean hugged him back.

"It's okay, I should've just talked to you.." Dean sighed.

"May I ask a question?" Cas asked.

"Go ahead." Dean replied.

"What do hearts mean?" 

"..They sometimes symbolize love" Dean blushed.

"There were hearts on the back of a picture of me.. Do they symbolize love?" Cas asked.

"They do.." Dean's cheeks were bright pink.

"Well.. I love you too" Cas kissed Dean's cheek.

So this one is short and kinda sucks but i have super bad writers block...Sorry!!! I'll write more soon!

-Nova