Hey Cas..

Cas's Pov

I ran through the hallways of an abandoned building looking for the man I loved. We stupidly split up and now I sense the worse is about to come. I had heard a scream from the way Dean went, I really hope it wasn't from him. I ran around corners, hearing a call for help every so often from the same voice that screamed. The echoing from the halls made this even more confusing.

"Hello?" I called out.

"Cas! This way!" The voice called out, it was Dean. I quickly ran in the direction of my lovers voice, i took a sharp turn and saw him. Dean was leaning against the white brick walls, blood was all over his shirt, the walls, and the floor.

"Dean!" I quickly ran over to him, he was struggling to stay standing up so I helped him sit down.

"Dean, hold on." I put my hand up to the bullet wound, he immediately pushed my hand down.

"D-don't Cas" Dean said losing his breath.

"Dean, you're going to bleed out if I don't heal you." I worriedly replied.

"You c-can't heal me, you need your strength.." Dean responded weakly, he leaned against me.

"Dean, you'll die." Tears started to go down my cheeks.

"It's o-okay..." Dean slowly lost the light in his beautiful green eyes.

"Dean." He didn't respond. "Dean!" 

No ones POV

Cas held Dean shakily in his arms, he had just lost his lover in his own arms. He called out Dean's names a few more times before giving up. He wouldn't move- No, he couldn't move, he couldn't even let him go. The beautiful green that Cas could stare at all day had turned dull.. but they were still the most beautiful thing he'd ever see. 

Cas sat, holding his love when his phone rang. He pulled out his phone from his trench coat pocket, it was Sam. How was he going to explain this to Dean's younger brother? He reluctantly picked up the phone.

"Cas, where are you guys? Dean's not answering my calls" Sam said into the phone.

"Sam.." Cas replied shakily.

"Cas, what's wrong?" Sam asked with a bit of worry in his voice.

"Dean's..He-He's gone.." Cas sniffled, beginning to cry again.

"Wh-what? What do you mean? Did he run away from you or get lost?" Sam asked.

"No..He's..He's dead, Sam." Cas covered his mouth as the tears rolled down his cheeks.

"He's... Cas. Where are you." Sam asked as he stood up from the chair he was sitting in. 

"I'm at that warehouse... Dean- He wrote the address down somewhere..." 

"I'm on my way, Cas." 

Cas's POV 

I can't even look at him...I can't look into his dull, but beautiful green eyes. I miss the light that used to shine in them, his adorable smile, the way he made me smile when he walked into the room, his beautiful laugh, i miss him.

Sam hasn't left Dean's side, even though he's...gone. Sam put Dean's body in his room, hoping he would wake up, but he hasn't. He's not going to either, I have hope but he's not going to. Sams as broken as i am without Dean, maybe worse, i pass Dean's room everyday, usually to see Sam sitting next to Dean with a cup of fireball whiskey, Dean's favorite, he sits there and talks to him or he passes out. 

"Sam..He's not coming back.." I said as I walked pass the door.

"...I know.." Sam sighed.

"You know what we need to do, Sam." I put my hands in my pockets.

"Yeah.. I know.." He stood up. 

I looked at the bed, he looked like he was just sleeping peacefully. Sam had cleaned Dean's wounds and wrapped them up, he couldn't stand to see Dean all bloody. I don't blame him, i wanted to heal him but..I should've done that before he.. he left..

A few months later..

Cas's POV

"I'll be back, Sam." I said as I walked out of the bunker.

I headed out the door with a couple of flowers, and a bottle of fireball whiskey. I was going to visit Dean's grave, we buried him a few months ago and i've visited him everyday with flowers and fireball whiskey. I know he's not there but I still talk to him about my day and hope he responds with his cute chuckle. I saw his grave ahead, i've been coming here everyday, and i still tear up everyday. I stood there with tears in my eyes.

"Hey Dean..I've missed you" I said with a sad smile.

"Hey Cas.." A familiar voice i've missed said from behind me. I turned around slowly to see a translucent figure standing there with a perfect smile.

"Dean..?" I asked a loud to make sure this was all real.

"I've missed you too" He replied, I finally got to see those beautiful green eyes that were full of light.

"You're...How?" I asked about to cry with tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't do this sooner...it takes a lot of energy and-" I cut him off by touching his shoulders.

"I can touch you.." He nods and pulls me in for a hug.

"I'm so sorry.." He said as he held me tight.

"Don't apologize, you're here now at least.." I replied, returning the tight embrace.

"I love you, Cas" 

"I love you, Dean.."