I'll Take Care of You

"Can't you heal him?" Sam asked, standing outside of Dean's bedroom with Cas.

"I can't or I would've already, my grace isn't working." Cas was leaning on the doorway, looking into the room. "Do you believe he will be okay?"

"I hope so, he lost a lot of blood..but i think he'll be okay"  Sam said crossing his arms, looking at his older brother, passed out and probably in pain.

"I can watch over him to make sure he will be alright." Cas suggested.

"Are you sure?" Sam asked.

"I am." He stood up and made his way into Dean's room.

"Okay, call me if you need anything" Sam said as he left Cas and Dean alone. Cas sat down next to Dean's bed, he was worried about Dean and just wanted to make him better.

"I'm sorry, Dean. I wish I could help more." Cas reached for Dean's hand and squeezed it lightly. "You are a complete idiot, Dean. You better be okay."

"I think i'll be okay" Dean said as he opened his eyes, Cas smiled.

"How are you feeling?" Cas asked.

"Like i've been hit by a bus" He weakly chuckled.

"That must be painful." Cas replied.

"Yeah, it is" Dean said as he tried to sit up, he had a pained look ok his face. Cas pushed him back down.

"Dean. You need to take it easy." Dean nodded as he laid back down. "Do you need anything?" Cas asked.

"I'm alright, I think I just need to rest.." He closed his eyes.

"Okay. I'll be here if you need me" Cas replied with a small smile, still looking at the man in front of him.

A little while later...

Cas hadn't moved from his seat, he had just been reading a book and holding Dean's hand. Sam walked into the room.

"How is he doing? Has he woken up yet?" Sam asked.

"I believe he is alright, he had woken up earlier and seemed to be okay besides being in pain." Cas replied.

"Alright..That's sorta good" Sam sighed, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Are you worried about Dean?" Cas asked.

"Of course i am. He's my older brother, i care about him." Sam answered.

"Well he'll most likely be okay." Cas looked back down at Dean.

"Thats cute, you two" Sam chuckled as he left.

"Hm?" Cas was confused by Sam's last comment, then looked down at his one hand that was tangled in Dean's. Cas just smiled, thinking more about Sam's comment. "If only." Cas said a loud to no one. He did love Dean but Cas ia an angel of God and Dean is a heterosexual hunter.

"If only what..?" Dean weakly asked, catching Cas off guard.

"N-nothing. Just thinking partly a loud." Cas awkwardly responded, his cheeks flushed pink.

Dean smiled "Can you help me sit up?" He asked, Cas nodded and stood up to help him.

"Are you comfortable?" Cas asked, Dean nodded as Cas sat back down.

"How long have I been out?" Dean asked.

"A couple hours." Cas responded.

"Where's Sam?" Dean asked wondering if his younger brother was okay.

"I believe he is in his own room. Do you want me to get him?" Cas questioned.

"Yeah, can you?" Cas stood up and went to get Sam. He walked over to Sam's bedroom and knocked on the door.

"Come in" Sam yelled to Cas.

"Dean's awake and he wants to see you" Cas said, poking his head into Sam's room. Sam was sitting at his desk on his computer.

"Thanks, Cas" Sam stood up and headed into Dean's room. Cas went into the mainroom, just thinking about his predicament. He had no idea what to do at this point, would he just ignore his feelings? Or should he just tell Dean and hope he wouldn't be rejected? Things could go well but what if they don't? What if everything goes wrong? What if everyone hates him? What if-

"Cas!" Sam yelled, standing right next to Cas.

"Huh? Yes Sam?" Cas asked.

"Are you okay? You were just staring into space" Sam replied.

"I'm fine, Sam." As if he had an off switch, he fully turned off his emotions on the outside.

"Alright, well Dean is all yours" Sam said with a smirk.

"Is Dean straight?" Cas asked out of nowhere.

"Technically no and yes." Sam replied. "He does like men though.." 

"He does..?" Cas thought for a minute. "Thank you for this information" Cas walked back into Dean's room.  

"Welcome back" Dean chuckled. 

"Hello Dean, can I ask you something serious?" Cas asked.

"Shoot" Dean replied.

"I was wondering how you truthfully feel about me?" Cas nervously asked. "Like do you see me as just a friend?" Cas sat down on Dean's bed. 

"Do I have to answer with words?" Dean asked, confusing Cas. "Can i explain like this?" Dean quickly kissed Cas on the lips. Cas was a little stunned but didn't pull away. The two slowly seperated with smiles on their faces.

"That does answer my question"