Guess We Don't Remember The Same Thing

So this is another sleeping one where they go into Deans mind, BUT I SWEAR THIS IS DIFFERENT SO PLEASE READ IT! Thanks!

Dean and Sam walked into the hotel, they had just interviewed a couple people to help with their newest job. Dean crashed onto his bed while Sam grabbed his laptop and started doing research on any clues they could get.

"Dean" Sam called out for his brother but didn't get a response. "Dean?" He called out again, he just got a snore as a response. "Alright then"

Sam just continued typing on his laptop while Dean slept, he didn't really he mind. He knew Dean must've been tired if he just crashed on his bed like that.

"What's going on?" Cas appeared out of no where.

"What do you mean? 'We're' just doing research." Sam replied.

"I could sense something was wrong with Dean." Cas said as he looked towards Dean.

"He's just sleeping, what's wrong with him?" Sam asked. Cas walked over to Dean and stared at him for a second.

"Dean." Cas slapped him.

"Cas?" Sam was confused why his brother was just slapped.

"Something is wrong." Cas looked over at Sam.

"Well what are we going to do?" Sam asked.

"I can go into his mind and wake him up from there." Cas looked back down at Dean.

"Is it safe?" Sam asked to make sure his friend and brother would be safe.

"I believe so. I'll be back soon." Cas put a hand on Dean's forehead before disappearing.

Cas opened his eyes to see a small house in the middle of no where, it was a cute tiny house with a couple bikes in front of it. It must've been something from Dean's childhood. Cas walked into the house, a young women was standing in the kitchen cooking while a little boy sat at the table coloring. The little boy looked up at Cas confused.

"Dean?" Cas asked aloud.

"Cas?" Dean asked back.

"We need to go, Dean, now." Cas went up to him and grabbed his hand.

"No, I don't want to leave. I like it here, I get to be here with my mom." Dean pulled his arm away.

"Dean, this isn't real.. This is just a memory" Cas had a hurt look on his face.

"No! It's real!" The little Dean ran at the front door, past Cas.

"Dean!" Cas quickly ran out after him, as he left the home he was in a small motel room.

There were two young boys sitting at a table.

"What are you going to eat?" The smaller boy asked.

"I'll find something.. Don't worry, Sam" The older boy had a weak smile on his face.

"Okay, Dean" The younger boy began to eat, he went and sat on the couch and hugged his stomach. Cas went and sat by Dean.

"Are you alright?" Cas asked.

"I'm fine, Cas. Just hungry.. Maybe this why Sam's taller than me" Dean awkwardly chuckled.

"From malnutrition?" Cas asked, Dean just shook his head. "I..I'm sorry, Dean" Cas looked down at the younger boy, he never understood Deans glutinous diet until now..he never knew when his next meal was coming so now he makes them all count..

Dean just shrugged. "It's fine.. I'm the older brother, I have to make sure he's okay"

"Aren't you worried about your own health?" Cas asked, Dean just shook his head no.

"I guess I am but family is more important. And he's my little brother, he's got a lot of growing to do..." Dean looked back at the younger Sam and smiled.

"Dean, why did you choose to come here?" Cas asked.

"Because, it's a good memory.." As Dean said that, Sam stood up and sat on the other side of Cas.

"Dean, I got you something.." The little Sam said, Dean turned to face him.

"What is it, Sammy?" Dean asked, Sam pulled out a small box wrapped in newspaper and handed it to Dean. Dean began to unwrap it, he got the box out then opened it to see a necklace. Cas looked over Deans shoulder and saw what it was.

"Thanks Sammy" Dean put it on with a smile. "I'll never take it off" Cas smiled at the last sentence, because he knew it was true. Dean looked over to Cas.

"I think..I think I'm ready to go home" Dean said.

"Let's go then" Cas said as he stood up, Dean stood up as well and waved goodbye to the younger Sam. The younger Sam waved back before disappearing.

"I'm sorry, Cas" Dean said as the two exited.

"For what exactly?" Cas asked.

"I'm sorry I didn't come with you at first, I just...I didn't want to leave." Cas looked down at the young Dean.

"It's okay. I understand" Cas replied to deans apology.

"Thanks for coming to get me.." Dean thanked Cas.

"I would've done it no matter what." Cas blushed, he looked forward as they walked on a gray sidewalk.

"And I'm glad for it" Dean said but he sounds older, Cas looked at him to see the present Dean.

"I wish I could've helped when you were younger" Cas quietly spoke.

"I survived, that's what matters, and you're helping me now. I couldn't ask for anything better.

The two stopped at a door.

"I'm sorry I caused so much trouble" Dean said looking down.

"You didn't" Cas touched Deans cheek. "I would go anywhere to save you."

"And I would do anything to save you" The two slowly got slower until they were only a couple inches away. Cas and Dean both locked eyes and shared a kiss...

Destiel One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें