I don't deserve you..

"Dean!" Cas yelled to Dean, who was just thrown head first into a tombstone. He could see a small amount of blood coming from Dean's head, he must've been knocked out because he didn't respond to Cas's call. Cas looked over to Sam who was looking at the ghost in front of them.

"Cas, i'll distract the ghost while you burn the body." Sam said to Cas, but he was a little preoccupied, he was worrying about Dean. "Cas?" Cas quickly looked at Sam.

"Huh? Yeah, I can burn the body." Cas replied. 

"Alright, go." Sam started running at the ghost while Cas ran to the grave. He pulled out his lighter and lit the body on fire. The ghost disappeared, Cas looked at Sam who was on the ground. "Are you alright?"

"Yes, i am, are you and Dean?" Sam asked. 

"I'm fine- Dean." Cas said as he quickly looked over to where Dean was laying, he quickly ran over to him. "Dean. Dean!" He carefully flipped him over to lay him on his back and lifted up his head. "Dean, wake up. Please.." Dean slowly opened his eyes.

"C-cas?" Dean weakly asked, Cas had tears in his eyes. 

"Hold on Dean.." Cas's hand glowed as he healed the back of Dean's head. "There.." 

"Thanks, Cas" He slowly re-closed his eyes.

"He'll be okay, Sam" Cas yelled over to Sam, Cas picked up Dean bridal style. 

"Good, let's get back to the impala so we can get home." Sam replied standing up.

A long car ride later..

Sam had driven the two home, Cas was sitting in the back with an arm around Dean. Dean had Cas's trench coat over him as he was laying against Cas. 

"Are you gonna carry him in? Or should we wake him up?" Sam asked.

"I think we should let him sleep, he doesn't get to sleep peacefully often.." Cas answered, Sam nodded and hopped out of the car. Cas followed him out, picking up Dean bridal style again, Dean had a small smile on his face as Cas carried him.

"I'm going to bring Dean to his room to rest." he told Sam before heading down another hallway. He pushed Dean's door opened and went inside, laying Dean on the bed. Cas went to leave but Dean grabbed his hand.

"Don't go..stay with me.." He sleepily said, Cas blushed a bit before sitting on the bed. "Can you wake me up at 6? I've got stuff I need to do.." 

"I will" Cas replied, he laid down next to Dean and put an arm around him. Dean wrapped his arms around Cas as he fell asleep. Cas smiled at the man sleeping in his arms.

The Next Morning

Dean yawned as he opened his eyes, he didn't remember much after hitting the tombstone. He looked to see Cas holding him, both of them were blushing a bit.

"Good morning, Dean" Cas said with a smile.

'Morning, Cas. What time is it?" Dean asked.

"Its 10:52 am" Cas replied, Dean took a second to realize what his angel said.

"What?! Cas! You weren't supposed to let me sleep in! I have to call Kevin and-" Dean began to sat up and get ready bit Cas grabbed his shoulder.

"Dean. I took care of everything before you woke. You were sleeping well and I didn't want to wake you. It's been so long since you've been able to sleep without nightmares, I know I should have woke you but you deserve this.." Cas said looking at Dean with a sad look.

"..Dammit, Cas..Come here" He pulled Cas into a hug. "I don't deserve someone like you" Cas hugged him back.

"Of course you do, you deserve better." Cas replied.

"You're the best thing to ever happen to me, Cas."

Sorry i've been writing a lot of sleeping ones, i keep getting cute ideas that involve sleeping for some reason .😅 Have a great day everyone!

-Nova⭐