Rozdział 8

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐏

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. I'm an idiot. I fucking kissed my boss. Those were the thoughts of today's shower. I've made a bunch of bad decisions but none of them were this stupid. Actually, let me rephrase that because the tattoo on my ass will say otherwise.

The more I thought about last night the more I want to bury my face under the sand.

Starting with the two girls, now that I recall I never told Lorenzo. Second, me and my pathetic idea to help. Third, Lorenzo's mom and sister. I mean his mom seems nice. My mom back in town, that's fucking with my head. Last but not least, I fucking kissed him and the worst part is that I liked it. I just don't know how to put it like I know it was a kiss that meant nothing but there was something.

I just can't wrap my brain around it.

I had the afternoon shift today and I'm already running late. I even put the alarm early because I wanted to go for a run but I didn't even make it out of the bed for another two hours.

I stood in front of the mirror looking in detail at my choice of wardrobe for today. I put on some tall black jeans and a really short crop top. How do we feel about it?

Fucking perfect.

~~~

The club was not that crowded today, some people sitting at the bar and others well wasted dancing to the saddest song possible.

These people need a lot of physiological evaluation.

I entered the bar and went directly to put the little apron that was next to Alexis. I've felt him distant since I refused to go on a date with him. I gave him space for a while but we worked together so I don't think I can give him any more space.

"Hey," I greeted.

"Hey" he replied, passing by. I turned to follow him with a dubious expression. He turned around to face me and said with an annoying expression "A woman is asking for you in the boss's office"

"Why are you like..wait...a woman?"

"Yes, she asked for you. What did you do?"

"You don't get to ignore me and then expect me to tell you," I answered rolling my eyes. I think I woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

"Oh, I'm sorry Ms. Independent"

"Nope," I said before exiting the bar. I'm just really not in the mood. I'm pretty sure I'll get fired.

The walk to the office was excruciating. To get there you have to go through the front of the stage where the girls dance and at this very moment there were Britney and her little mice, practicing their choreography.

I grinned as my eyes met hers. I seriously don't know why she despises me so much. As far as I know, I haven't done anything to her, have I?

Oh, except for the fact that that bitch almost bit my head off when I was going to "Mr. De Luca's office" I think she has a thing for him. I don't care because it's none of my business.

I stood again in front of the big black door. Ok, here we go. I thought to myself. I knocked twice before a voice permitted me to enter. I know that voice.

"Mrs. De Luca?" I was surprised as I entered the room. What the hell "I ... did you ask to see me?"

"Hello Maya, how are you?" she said with her sweet and calm voice, and with a welcoming smile that lightened her entire face. I hardly know her but she makes me feel safe and simultaneously happy. I don't know how to describe it but it gives me that feeling of trust.

"I'm good, how about you?" I said shyly. Eloisa approached me and smiled at me before extending her arms to welcome me into her arms and I gladly accepted and hugged her back.

"I'm good, thanks for asking. Now, you know how last night you went with my son to his ho ...."

"Just to help" I clarified

"Shhh. As I was saying, "she breathes out and smiles, then proceeds "when my husband is out I go to my son's place to spend time together so you imagine the surprise I got when I saw you there. So I'm sorry if I bothered you with my comments that you two were dating "

"It's ok"

"But.." Eloisa interrupted me "I saw potential in you and I know you will be perfect with my son"

"I'm sorry but I don't think so, I barely know your son. I genuinely went to his house because I wanted to help him, nothing else"

"Whatever you say," she said slightly rolling her eyes. "I came here for another reason. Lucia liked you and she asked me if I could speak to you about going to her birthday party. She's not a friendly girl, "You don't say" and the fact that she liked you is a big thing" she finished off.

"I would gladly go," I said smiling, I mean maybe I will give children a chance.

She grinned back. She walked to the desk, picked up the purse, and hanged it on her shoulder "Lorenzo will pick you up next Wednesday at 3 pm"

Are you serious?

~~~
ok so
This chapter was short becauseee I just need it to get this scene out of the way.
so it's getting closer to the "intimate moment" 😏
so i hope i get to satisfy your expectations
(don't be dirty mind)
Hope you enjoyed
VOTE AND COMMENT BITCH👁👅👁
See yaa.