17

sandy's pov (oMg i KnOw RiGhT)

i honestly don't give two shits about sodapop and tatum's relationship. she took sodapop away from me, so i have to take sodapop away from her. karma's a bitch, but tatum's more of a bitch. i let out an evil laugh, not realizing how loud it was that it got tatum's attention.

"you good there?" tatum chuckles.

"oh yes, i can't be better." i reply.

"we should get going. karma's gonna happen real soon." tatum smiles.

"yes, yes it is." i smirk. tatum and i get on a train back to tulsa. we planned to go to the DX.

----

we eventually arrived to the DX, steve and sodapop were there talking, probably about how "amazing" tatum is. little do they know what's up her sleeve.

"hey steve." tatum greets.

"hey tate." sodapop smiles.

"i believe she was talking to me." steve smirks.

"yeah. can i talk to you for a minute?" she asks.

"of course doll." steve replies. ugh, how sickening.

tatum's pov (wOaH wOaH wHaT nOw? okay i'll stop now)

"so... what do you wanna talk about?" steve asks softly.

"us." tatum replies.

"what about us?"

"you mean more to me than a friend."

"like a brother?"

"no."

"a best friend?"

"no."

"a dad?"

"what the fuck? no!"

"chill. what do i mean to you then?"

"are you really that clueless?"

"maybe."

"want me to show you?"

"go ahead." steve says. tatum tilts her head towards steve and he does the same. within a few seconds, both of their lips were connected, moving in sync. tatum wrapped her arms around steve's neck, as steve softly grips his hands around her waist.

sandy's pov

"what's taking them so long?" sodapop wonders.

"who knows? they're probably kissing." i smirk to myself.

"they better not be!"

"i dunno. tatum would definitely do that."

"would she?"

"most likely."

"let's find out, shall we?"

"we shall." sodapop and i walk into the locker room where steve and tatum are kissing with steve's hands on her no-no square.

"what the fuck is going on here?!" sodapop shouts at them.

"you ruined our moment!" steve yells at sodapop.

"what the hell! you whore! we just broke up and you already moved on?!" sodapop yells.

"at least i actually end things before i move on!" tatum yells back.

"what about you and evie then?!" sodapop asks steve.

"we broke up when you and tatum broke up. i've only ever wanted tatum. you don't deserve her. you treat her like shit. she's just another DX girl to you! that's what you told me, right?" steve yells.

third person

those seven words hurt tatum the most. was she just another DX girl? is that what sodapop really thought of her? was she just a replacement for sandy? did she mean anything to sodapop?

"i- tatum, i can explain." sodapop says.

"screw you, sodapop! and screw you too, sandy!" tatum yells, tears forming in her eyes as she ran out of the DX. 

a/n

stevepop might be over now :( so will tatepop </3

(i'm dying, tatepop sounds like a freaking popsicle)