his manager-13

"Your five minutes late." Jimin crossed his arms as looked at Jungkook with a frown. But the latter just ignored him and walked pass by the smaller. Jimin scoffed by his actions and decided to catch the older. "Hey, I'm talking to you!" Jimin huffed.

"Could you shut up?" Jungkook turned around as he looked down at Jimin. Jimin rolled his eyes and scoffed once again.

"I'm your manager." Jimin reminded him as he glared at the older.

This time it was Jungkook's turn to scoff "and I'm older than you." He points out "respect me Jiminie" he said mocking the younger.

"You are older but, I'm in charge!" Jimin raised his voice a bit making some staffs look at them

"Your not the boss of me."

"I'm your manager, I'm supposed to boss you around." Jimin growl

"That's not how it works here, don't treat me like those pewny models of yours. What's stays in France, stays in France. Don't fucking do it here in Korea. Your still the same." Jungkook was about to leave when Jimin spoke.

"You let this happened to the both of us, so don't fucking expect me to listen to a liar like you." Jimin said in a low voice caugting Jungkook off guard. He was right. He was a liar. Jungkook fisted his knuckles as it turned white, he glance at Jimin one more time and said.

"I wouldn't lie if your a girl, maybe if you had a pussy back then I wouldn't be ashamed of telling anyone about me dating a boy." He said as he walked off.

He didn't even notice that Jimin was silently crying making some staff look at him pityly. They know how harsh Jungkook can get, they may not know what the conversation is all about but seeing Jimin cry, they know the older went to far.

====================

NOCHU 🔒
I didn't mean to say those, I was just mad.

________________________
💬2 | 🔁12 | ❤20

===================

JIMIN
Tae caught me drinking.

________________________________
💬97k | 🔁157k | ❤792k

|
SEOKJIN √ last time I checked you don't drink hmm🤔
     |
    TAEHYUNG √ he started drinking when he moved to Paris 😶
|
HOSEOK √ you didn't invite us :(
      |
     TAEHYUNG √ we're not close so...

====================

TAEHYUNG √
Me and my soul mate. 😎

_____________________________
💬795k | 🔁926k | ❤1.6M

|
JIMIN thanks for tonight buddy. I love you! ❤😳
|
KOKO THE VMIN FRIENDSHIP THOUGH I CANT WITH THEM 🥺🥺
|
TAEMIN your in Korea??
      |
     TAEHYUNG √ yes, almost a week now hyung 😁
|
TAEBABY these babies 🥺❤

====================

"So, what's up Min?" Taehyung poured Jimin a glass of wine. Jimin just shook his head as he drank the wine. "C'mon, You only drink when you have a problem or when your stressed. Tell me"

He knows that Taehyung won't give up until he say it. But sometimes he wished Taehyung would respect his privacy.

"I..." Jimin started, eyes getting teary Taehyung looked at him worriedly.

"Just breath..." He pats his back softly "let it out..."

"It happened again, my worst nightmare happened again Tae" Jimin cried like a baby as he wiped his tears with his sleeves. "He regrets loving me Tae, He regrets loving a boy, " Jimin looked at him "I...I wish I was a girl, love could me easier for me" Jimin said silently.

Taehyung clenched his fist not wanting to burst out in anger, Jungkook kept hurting his best friend. Jimin was strong, he is strong but when it comes to the older Jimin's world revolves on him again. And he doesn't want that, not anymore.

====================

So? How was it so far? Is anyone liking it? Warning it will have a major angst though...so yeah :))

I hope your all doing so well and I really hope that you liked this one. I'll update 11:11 soon don't worry ;)