his manager-47

"Jimin..." Jungkook broke the silence as as he nervously looked at Jimin who was busy looking at his schedule. Jimin hummed as response not even bothering to look at Jungkook. "Jimin" Jungkook called out again.

Jimin just looked at him, giving him a questioning look. Jimin kept looking at him waiting for Jungkook's question or even statement.

"I-uh..." Jungkook stammers as he sweats heavily.

"Say it, you have a rehearsal in an hour." Jimin glanced at Jungkook "you need to change as well, you can't practice in that" Jimin made a disgust look.

Jungkook frowned and looked at his attire, he was wearing a dress shirt with some black slacks. It wasn't bad bad.

"What's wrong with it?" Jungkook glanced at Jimin then back to his clothes.

"You're going to have trouble dancing and moving around kook-ah, wear some sweat and–" he looked at the paper bag he was holding a while ago "–here I packed you some extra clothes, and lunch thought you might get hungry after practice." Jimin said with a pout "Gosh, what would you do without me? Huh?" Jimin looked at Jungkook who was now smiling coyly at him. "What are you looking at stupid?"

Jungkook sighed and smiled as he looked at Jimin while resting his arm on his chin. Admiring the beauty in front of him. "I'm looking at you brat" Jungkook said letting out a sigh of satisfaction.

Jimin rolled his eyes "I can see that you big dumbo, I–"

"You know, I don't know how I survived without you for 7 years..." Jungkook looked down as he fiddled with his fingers "i felt like dying at the moment when you made that call, when you wanted to break up." Jungkook looked at Jimin as his eyes welled up with tears.

"Jung–"

"I was gonna end the contract that night because I know that I was hurting you. But, I didn't know that you were that tired." Jungkook let out a shaky breath

"That day..." Jimin starts standing up straight "Ji-eun told me that she got pregnant and you were the father," Jimin looked down at his shoes "she told me that you wanted to break things off with me, sh-she me that you wanted a family with her and planning to m-marry her." Jimin let out a quiet sob "so, I was the one who broke it off between us."

Jimin looked at Jungkook who was now walking towards him "that was also the day that I found out..." Jimin looked at Jungkook as tears flow down his cheeks "that you're going to be a father" he whispered the last word as Jungkook immediately ingulfed him in a hug making Jimin cry harder. Jungkook let his tears flow as he rests his chin on Jimin's head.

"I'm sorry" Jimin sobs "I'm sorry for not knowing the truth" he grips on Jungkook's shirt "I'm sorry for keeping Moonbin away from you kook-ah" Jungkook cups Jimin's face making Jimin look at him, Jungkook smiled softly at him and said "I love you, and I'm here so that we could start over again. As a family"

Family. Jimin's heart swells as he heard those.

Jungkook smiles at Jimin and leaned in as he pulls Jimin on his waist and kiss Jimin. Both melted by each other's lips, perfectly moving in sync. They missed this, they missed each other. So bad. Jungkook pulled Jimin even closer, the smaller wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck kissing him deeper.

Jimin pulled away from the kiss and looked at Jungkook with hodded eyes. "I love you, Jimin." Jungkook whispered against Jimin's lips. "Forever Jimin. Always."

========================

Yay! Update!

This Chapter is good with the song
'Kiss and Make up' lol

Anyways, hope you "like" this update! It took a while though.

Bye~