his manager-36

Jimin's POV

'Shit. Shit. Shit.' I mentally screamed, I touched Jungkook! And holy cow I even rubbed my fingers again his abs! This is embarrassing! I looked at him with a pout on my face, with my obviously red face.

'He's going to tease me for sure'

I heard him scoff and grabs his white shirt. "You didn't really wait for me to get dress huh?" I look up seeing Jungkook with a smirk on his face. Oh, how I want to slap that smirk off his face.

"I thought-"

"You thought that I was precious TaeTae" he mocked, he then looked at me with dark eyes as he trapped me with his hands both on my sides as my back presses against the kitchen counter. "Listen to me, I don't want you to do that to anyone that includes your precious Tae. I hate seeing you with someone else who isn't me, I gave you my word that I'll wait. But, that doesn't mean you have to go around and touch someone like you touched me earlier got it?"

I furrowed my brows "but I didn't complain when you chose her instead of me"

"That was a different story" Jungkook stared at me as if he was afraid to lose me.

"It wasn't Jungkook," my voice cracked "you asked for a 2 week break, and I gave you that break 'cause I thought It'll help us-that It'll help you. But no, for two weeks of not seeing each other nor contacting. I-I was losing my mind, Jungkook." Tears began to fall from my eyes "that day, I thought you'll chose me and stay like we promised. I went to your apartment seeing you kissing her in front of me, you promised me that you'll just leave me if you did not love me anymore, I told you to never cheat on me instead just leave and tell me that you don't want me."

"I'm a smart person Jungkook, you know that. But, I become so stupid when it comes to you I feel so pathetic.After you left, I had to regain all of the things I lost. I-I had to survive with Moonbin growing inside me, I had to find a job, I had to pay taxes."

"Nobody was there for me, when you left" I looked at him, tears falling from his eyes as well "but, I'm glad that I have Moonbin."

"Jimin," he cupped my face "I love you, I still do." He said softly "can you ever forgive me?"

I shook my head "I don't k-know how. . ." I let my tears fall. This isn't the vacation I imagined, but at least he heard how much he destroyed my life back then.

"YAH! Jimin-ah, Jungkook-ah! Yoongi-hyung and Taehyung are setting up the bon fire. Let's go!" I heard Hoseok-hyung, yelled from outside.

But, before I could leave Jungkook pulled me into a hug, and kissed my forehead. "I love you"

I could only sigh. Yes, it feels good but it hurts.

=====================

3rd Person's POV

Jungkook and Jimin we're surprised on how they set up the place, it was beautiful.