his manager-27

2 weeks later.

"Appa is it really necessary to wear such itchy clothing?" Moonbin whined for the nth time, he annoyingly scratched his neck as a sign of discomfort.

"C'mon honey, it isn't that bad" Jimin tried to convince his stubborn kid, he may be obedient but sometimes he can be a pain in the ass.

"Appa, if you ever wore a turtle neck in the middle of the summer, what will you feel?" Moonbin pouted a frown evident from his face.

"Change clothes?"

"Exactly!" Jimin face-palmed himself "Okay, hon listen" Jimin took a deep breath "Today, you'll come to work with me. You need to atleast look your best" Jimin said

"But appa, I look good in anything I wear" Jimin scoffed a little

'Confident, just like him.'

Jimin sighed in defeat "Fine, go get some new clothes. I'll prepare us something to eat" Moonbin nodded and smiled widely, contented.

======================

"Appa, this is my first time seeing your company" Moonbin clapped his hands

"Technically, second." Jimin mumbled as he focused his gaze on the road.

"Nope, this is my first. When we got inside we immediately went to Uncle Seokjin, remember?" Moonbin looked at Jimin with a smile on his face, making the young father smile.

"Okay, fine. This is your first time" Jimin laughed, he was once again defeated by his own son.

"Appa, if I ever met my dad. . ." Moonbin starts, Jimin froze on his spot but let out a warm smile. "W-will he love me?" Moonbin said, hesitantly.

"Baby," Jimin parked the car which was inside the company "Of course he will, he'll love you with all his heart. If he doesn't want you, then it's his loss. You have me, and I have you and that's what matter okay?"

Moonbin nodded, "Appa," Moonbin calls out as Jimin grabbed his purse, Jimin looked at him with a confuse look "I love you."

Jimin's heart melted, he smiled softly as tears form his eyes "I know, and I love you more"

========================

Cool hyungs ft. Boomer Jimin

HOSEOK
I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

SEOKJIN
be quick, I have a shoot

JIMIN
what is it hyung?

YOONGI
hoseok wants all of us to go to the beach 🙄

HOSEOK
there goes my surprise buddy

NAMJOON
Ah, shit that must've hurt.

YOONGI
huh?