his manager-22

Jungkook felt numb after Jimin's confession, he has son. Moonbin.

Jungkook ruffles his hair roughly as soon as stepped inside his penthouse, he quickly ran towards his room and cried loudly.

He has a son that he didn't even know existed, he had a son that he didn't see growing up, he had a son that was longing for him.

Jimin's confession broke his heart, he didn't know how to react to that kind of news. The worst part is he let Jimin do all of it by himself, he raised Moonbin by himself. He fed, dressed, and bathe their son.

He cried for 10 minutes, thinking. What about his career? What will his fans thinks? Will they hate him now?

And Ji-eun, how do he tell her that he has a son?

Ji-eun was just someone who was always there for him, she was like his family when he and Jimin broke up. His parents doesn't like Ji-eun for him, so he moved out of their place.

He found his peace in her, she was there when nobody was. A sighed left his mouth, he knows about Ji-eun's feelings for him but he never really said anything.

He decided to tell her and his hyung's tomorrow because today, he was tired.

===================

Jimin walked home as tears rolled down his face, He didn't want Jungkook to know about Moonbin but he had to know at some point.

Jimin stared at his front door, he opened it and walked inside slowly leaning on the door as he slid down making him sit on the floor.

He sobbed on the floor hugging Jungkook's coat, it was painful for him he remembered every memory of him and Jungkook. He clutched his heart as he cried even more.

"Appa?" A small voice said making Jimin flinch "Appa, why are crying?" He walked towards Jimin as he hugged him.

Jimin just took a deep breath, calming himself "N-No appa isn't crying, My eyes are just itchy"

"Appa, I'm almost 8. I'm not dumb" he rolled his eyes "why are you crying?" He wiped his father's tears

"I found your dad."

=====================
Updateeeee!