his manager-32

"Mr. Jeon, you have a consultation for your suit today." Jimin said without looking at Jungkook

"Cancel it for today, move it on Wednesday" Jungkook looked at his watch as he glanced at Jimin, the smaller looked at him with furrowed brows.

"What? why?" Jimin frowned

"I have a date today." Jungkook simply said to the smaller which Jimin's frown deepens.

"That's not on the schedule, Mr. Jeon" Jimin gritted his teeth which made Jungkook smile to himself.

"Well, make it on the schedule." Jungkook said as he entered his office.

Jimin followed him with a frown on his face "do you know how dangerous it is for you to go on dates? People will recognize you! Saesangs will do shit to ruin your career! Think about it!" Jimin lashed out on him.

"Don't worry, I planned it all out" Jungkook said rather calmly, which made Jimin even more furious.

"Jungk--"

"It's Mr. Jeon, Mr. Park" Jungkook raised his brow at Jimin whose face was red due to anger.

"Mr. Jeon, I'm your manager and--"

"Yup, I know. And I want you" Jungkook pointed at Jimin "to clear my schedule today for my date."

Jimin knows that he can't win against the older, he sighed deeply and tried to calm himself down. He looked--glared at Jungkook for the last time and said "Tell me who she or he is so I can contact Mr. Bang about it." Jimin said in a monotone.

Jungkook smirked "good." Jimin looked at the tablet on his hand and clear out Jungkook's schedule and moved it all on Wednesday.

"Well, who is it?" Jimin asked not bothering at the older

"Jimin" Jimin looked at Jungkook his frown deepens.

"Be more specific, Shin Jimin? Lee Jimin? Kim Jimin? Jung Jimin? Am I a fortune teller to you?"

"I want my manager to go on a date with me" Jimin looked at Jungkook with a shock expression "If that's okay with him" Jungkook grinned, showing his bunny smile.

"W-what?"

"I already told Mr. Bang about it so don't worry." Jimin swore his heart made a flip, it would be a lie if he didn't admit to himself that Jungkook still has an effect on him.

"I told you that I'll think about it right?" Jimin looked at the taller with a suspicious gaze.

"And I told you that I'll wait, but that doesn't mean I won't spoil you." Jungkook tucked a piece of hair on Jimin's ear, making the smaller blush. "Gosh, your so beautiful. . ."

"S-stop!" Jimin tried to keep his voice as normal as possible but Jungkook is making it hard for him.

"So, beautiful. . .Will you go on a date with me?" Jungkook said sweetly, Jimin's heart became fuzzy and warm inside.