his manager-43

After their dinner they decided to drink some beers, Jin wanted them to bond a little more because their trip didn't go as planned.

"Alright boys sit down" Jin instructs.

Jimin was in between Hoseok and Jungkook ( jikook just breath so don't judge me) tonight Jungkook was somehow clingy towards the younger. Jimin didn't look bothered by it, but the rest were.

Every time Jungkook stares at Jimin they all wanted to puke, but then again Jimin wouldn't even mind if Jungkook strips naked in front of him. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"I don't drink hyung" Jimin said

"C'mon!" All of them whines

Jimin groaned, he hates it when he gets drunk so he doesn't want any liquor inside his body. He does stupid things that he may regret later on, he pouted. "But-"

"C'mon nothing bad will happen, it's just us" Taehyung tried to convince him.  He groaned and glanced at Jungkook who was staring at him.

'Should I?' Jimin made a look as if Jungkook knows what he was saying inside his brain.

'Do what you want to do' Jungkook just sighed, both were smart enough to understand what the other was saying.

Jin poured Jimin some soju, Jimin drank it in one gulp the burning sensation inside his throat he missed it.

He missed the good old days.

With Jungkook.

'What if I didn't meet him will my world be any better?'

'Will the pain stop?'

'If he chose me, will we be happy?'

'If I forgave him, will he change?'

Jimin's lips let let out a sob, startling everyone. Including Jungkook.

Jimin's cries were getting louder, and it was only his first shot. "What if I didn't meet you will I be happy kook-ah?" Jimin looked at Jungkook as tears fell from his eyes.

Everyone stared at the scene with complete disbelief. "When will the pain stop?" Jimin cries. He points at his chest, "It hurts here," he clutched his chest "everytime I see you, it keeps hurting. . ."

"Jim–"

"I-I thought I could do it," Jimin said sarcastically "I thought being around you wouldn't hurt as much," he looked at Jungkook with red eyes "but, I was wrong once again kook-ah"

"I'm sorry. . ." Jungkook looked down, he was embarrassed by what he had done in the past. Now, that everyone knows he was more than ashamed. He couldn't even look them in the eye, even though Yoongi knows he was still ashamed.

"And what makes that sorry different from all your other sorry's before?" Jimin wiped his tears.

"Please, Jimin. . .I'm truly sorry–I baby trust me, I regret everything" Jungkook held Jimin's hand.

The others were quiet, they don't know what to say. Moonbin's father was their best friend, all the clues were there yet they were stupid enough not to realize it earlier.

"I know" Jimin took a deep breath "that's why, I'm telling Moonbin everything about you tomorrow. Only if you want too"

All their eyes widened Jin was about to scream when Namjoon stop him by placing his hand on Jin's mouth.

"R-really?!" Jungkook stared at him in disbelief, Jimin just nodded.

"He keeps bugging me to meet you," Jimin smiled a little. Jungkook pulled Jimin into an embrace, sighing feeling contented.

"Thank you. So much" Jungkook placed a kiss on Jimin's head, making Jimin blush.

"HOLD UP! DON'T FUCKING HUG INFRONT OF ME! AFTER ALL THE CRYING AND SHIT EARLIER, NOW YOUR GONNA PRETEND LIKE NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED!!!" Jin screamed, Jungkook and Jimin looked taken aback. Jin sat up straight, and look at them both. "Please, explain" he said politely.

Jungkook furrowed his brows "look who's talking shit fa–" before Jungkook could finish Jimin cuts him off.

"I-I'll explain."

"Everything. Every single detail." Jin emphasize.

"Yes, everything" Jimin laughed awkwardly as he scratched his head.

"So, did you two have sex?" Jin questioned making Hoseok spit out his drink on Yoongi's lap, Taehyung and Namjoon laughed loudly. Yoongi glared at Hoseok, and both Jimin and Jungkook blushed furiously.

"We–" Jungkook

"Of course they have" Taehyung laughs "there wouldn't be a Moonbin if they didn't"

"This is too personal don't you think?" Jimin awkwardly looked at his laughing friends

"Yeah, we would like to keep our sex life to ourselves hyung" Jungkook crossed his arms as he glared at Jin.

"Arraseo," Jin gulped down his beer "but keep making good looking babies so that we could–"

"AGAIN! I. WANT. MY. SEX. LIFE. PRIVATEEEEE!"

"So, does that mean you'll make more Lil monsters?"

"HYUNG!"

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Update!

Vote goal: 25