his manager-14

Jimin looked at himself at the mirror as he puts on his earrings, he looked horrible in his eyes. He may or may not have cried his eyes out but Jungkook's words hit him like a truck.

The feeling wasn't new to him, but everytime he hears Jungkook say such awful things, it breaks him. He was that fragile.

He knew that things like this would happened but he didn't expect it to be this soon. He grabbed his Chanel hand bag and left his pent house.

He drove towards Jungkook's location quickly, he frowned.

He knows Jungkook was shooting for his upcoming movie but the place shocked him. It was the place of their first anniversary, Jungkook took him there.

Jimin removed his sunglasses as he looked round, it was still the same. Memories washed down as he admired the place, he remembered everything as if it just happened yesterday.

Jimin finally came back here after almost 7 years

Jimin finally came back here after almost 7 years. He felt home.

Jimin closed his eyes and remembered all the happy memories he and Jungkook once had.

"Where are we going babe?" Jimin chuckles as he looked at the window then at Jungkook.

"Its a secret." Jungkook glanced at him and smiled

"No fair! You know I hate secret" Jimin pouted, Jungkook laughs at the reaction.

"C'mon just for today.." Jungkook showed his bunny smile that made Jimin's heart pound.

As they arrived Jungkook covers his eyes with his hands as they walked "Please don't let me fall..." Jimin muttered

"Don't worry, I would never let you fall. You're only allowed to fall for me Jimin-ah" Jungkook chuckles as the smaller giggles.

Jungkook let's go of Jimin, the smaller looked around and covered his mouth. This was his dream place and Jungkook made it even more special by taking him in to it.

He crushed Jungkook into a warm hug as he kissed the tallers lips "I love you...so much" Jimin breaths out

"I love you more baby..."

"Jimin-ah!" He heard his name being called he looked around and saw Jungkook with a warm smile on his face which made the smaller frown.

"What?" Jimin puts his sunglasses on his head and eyed the taller

"Do you like the place?'' Jimin looked around pretending to be not interested

"It's okay." He said

" 'it's okay?' " Jungkook ask, his smile disappearing on his face.

"Yeah,"

"Oh..."