his manager-37

Jimin let out a giggle when Jungkook 'passed out' it was funny and stupid at the same time.

Jungkook opened his eyes and met eyes with Jimin who was still giggling. He smiled at himself, he wants to pat his back for making the younger laugh. It was an accomplishment for him.

"Stop it already" Yoongi gulp on his beer "let's just-"

"I wanna know about past lovelife" Taehyung smiled coyly

"Well that's pathetic" Jin rolled his eyes at his brother

"hey, I wanna know if you dated someone before," Taehyung gulps on his beer "and besides, this is your chance to know if Namjoon-hyung had a past relationship"

"Yah-" Namjoon hissed

"And that goes for you too Hyung" Taehyung winked at Namjoon, who just rolled his eyes.

"Okay, Jin hyung first" Yoongi said

"W-why me?! Huh?" Jin hissed

" 'cause your. . .old" Jungkook says as he drinks his beer

"I'm not that old!" He groans "FINE! I think that was 5 years ago, I met a guy named Stephen. He was French-Candian, but we only lasted for a year or two" he said completely uninterested. "Now, your turn MIN!"

"ME?!" Both Yoongi and Jimin said at the same time

"Ani, MIN Yoongi!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, a sigh left his lips "there was a girl, I met when I was on college. She. . ." he looks at Hoseok, and the other onky nodded "She was my best friend," Yoongi looked down "I-I courted her for about 4 months, we dated to a year then I found out one day that she wasn't in Korea anymore. She. . .she was getting married, her Family was wealthy and at that time I had nothing. But I was ready to do anything to fight for her, but she couldn't do the same. She was a coward, but at least I found Hoseok. . ." he then smiled at Hoseok "when I audition here on BigHit, that was the day I found out that she was gonna be a mother" he smiled sadly "but I guess I have to achieve my dreams with my future" He held Hoseok's hand and intertwined it with his.

"Hoseok-hyung?"

"My turn?" He chuckled nervously "Mine wasn't actually about dating it was more a. . . one sided love?" He chuckled and looked down "he was someone I grew up with, I. . .I thought that he was serious about me, I guess he wasn't. He went to Inchon to study there. He was a nice guy, but a complete jerk at times" Hoseok said "I don't wanna talk about it" he just said

"Jimin. Tell us about Moonbin's father" Namjoon asked

"You first!"

Namjoon smiled "Jin was my first boyfriend. I never really cared about anyone in my school days, so stop changing the topic and tell us about Moonbin's father"

Jimin glanced at Jungkook was surprisingly staring at him already, "u-uhm, we dated when we were on highschool. . ." Jimin said under his breath "I always find m-myself listening to him whenever he's on the rooftop singing, he was a reserved boy unlike me," Jimin looked down at his feet "we then became friends. . ."

"My name's Jimin, and you are...?"

"Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook"

"Can we become best friends?"

"Can we be more than that"

"He was a naughty boy even though he was a reserved one, he always bothers me but I loved how he does it."

"Jimin-ah~"

"What?!"

"Just go on a date with me~"

"Next time Koo--"

"Please~"

"But, that night was the most painful night that I've encountered." Jimin merely said

"Jung-" books falls from the ground as he stared at Jungkook with a another woman. "Jungkook?" Jimin said trying his best not to break down.

"Let me expl-" Jimin quickly stormed off the room, seconds later Jungkook followed him and grabbed his wrist. "Jimin, she was a friend!"

"Friends? Do friends eat eachother's faces?! Huh?! What are you two? Friends with benefits? You told me that you wanted to fix this, I thought you love me Jungkook" Jimin said his sobs getting louder

"I do love you, but-"

"But what?!"

"But, I need her to fulfill my career."

Jimin scoffed "I need you too," Jimin threw weak punches on Jungkook's chest "3 years Jungkook, your gonna throw that away just because of a girl that can help you achieve your dreams?!" Jimin cried loudly "I spent all those years helping you through ups and downs, I helped you audition companies to companies! I AM HERE! WHY CAN'T YOU SEE MY EFFORTS?! HUH?!"

"Jimin,"

"No! Tell me why!"

"I love her"

Jimin looked at Jungkook with disbelief in his eyes, Jimin wants to laugh. Love? he loves her?

"We're done. I hope you're satisfied with this." Jimin said and left.

"Did you regret any of those?" Jin asked

Jimin looked at him as he glanced at Jungkook who was already looking at him "I did, I regret every single thing. But, a part of me was happy, happy because finally the pain will finally stop. " Jimin looked down on his lap. "But, it didn't. My one wish that I wanted to come true." Jimin sniffed, as he silently wiped his tears.

"It keeps hurting. . .and I don't know how to make it s-stop" Jimin looked at everyone, his eyes stopping at Jungkook's. "It's yo-your turn" Jimin said

"I made a mistake, a huge one to be exact" Jungkook started.

"Ji-eun please"

"Jungkook, I'm your bridge and your o my way for you to become an idol! Don't you see I love-"

"Ji-eun,"

"YOU NEED ME ASSHOLE! This is gonna end your all of your worries of becoming an idol!"

Jungkook sighed and looked at her "what do you need?"

"Break up with Jimin."

"He was my happy pill I guess" Jungkook wiped his tears that were falling "I fell on a trap that I can't get out, I wanted to fix us but the question 'how' is repeating on my head."

"How will I fix this? And even more 'what-ifs'. . . what if he doesn't love me anymore, what if. . ." he looks at Jimin "he gave up on loving me what will I do?"

"Back then, I always tell myself that i will never hurt him. And yet, I lost my world that was once mine." Jungkook sighed "I love him, I should've said that to him before he left."

"Jung-"

"But, I'm gonna win him back and I'm gonna wait for as long as I can for him to finally trust me again"

=======================

Yay update!

Vote goal: 20