his manager-54

Family day!

"Moonbin! You need to wear these!" Jimin sighed for the nth time

"I don't want to wear a cap appa~" the smaller whined making Jimin once again sigh. "And Uncle Jungkook might not wear those"

"Jungkook like these!"

"But I don't appa!"

The bell rang making Moonbin smile as he ran towards the door. Jimin grumbles and follow his son. "UNCLE KOOKIE!" he heard Moonbin yell, Jimin rolled his eyes and chuckled admiring the two.

Moonbin was in Jungkook's hold as they laugh loudly, Jungkook removed his masked and smiled at Moonbin "hey, champ! Are you ready?"

Moonbin nodded as his smile grew even wider "you're not ready" Jimin said and went to them "Moonbin doesn't want to wear his cap" jimin looked at Jungkook

"Well, let him be, love." Jungkook said

"Stop it" jimin huffed

"Your appa seems mad," Jungkook whispered to Moonbin who just nodded "why don't you try and wear the cap so that your appa won't get mad hmm?"

"But, It's uncomfortable" Moonbin whined "please,don't make me wear those" the small boy pleaded

Jimin sighs and looked at them both "okay, fine..." Jimin sighed in defeat "I won't let you wear these as long as you kiss me first" Jimin smiles, Moonbin quickly jumped away from Jungkook as he quickly peppered Jimin's face with kisses.

Jungkook smiled at the sight. 'If only I wasn't stupid back then'

=======================

When they arrived inside the school, everyone was looking at them. Two things, Jungkook was wearing a mask and bucket hat which covered half his face and two the three of them wearing matching pink shirts that says 'JEON FAMILY' at the back.

Jimin forgot to tell the teacher that he isn't married, Jimin looked down at Moonbin who was smiling brightly. It was a first, seeing his--their son happy is incredible.

"Appa" Jimin felt Moonbin tug my shirt making me look down at him "we need to sign our names there" he pointed at the woman in her mid-thirty, Jungkook looked at Jimin and signals him to sign their name.

"You are?" The woman said as she looked at them from head to toe. "I thought you weren't married Mr. Park" she furrowed her brows

Jungkook clears his throat and looked at the woman "Excuse me? But, his husband is right here. Don't you think your a bit disrespectful? My name's Jeongguk, Jeon Jungkook. The father and the husband of Mr. Park" Jungkook said calmly.

"Whatever. " she rolls her eyes and gave us stickers which has their name on it.

Jeon Jeongguk
Jeon Jimin
Jeon Moonbin

It made Jimin smile. Actually, it made the three of them smile.

Jeon Family.

=======================

The end.

Thanks for reading this story, you guys are the best! I love you all so so much!

Anyways. I'm just kidding 😂😂 that was a bad ending if I end it right here! New book is coming soon! It's a social AU again :))))

Stay safe! Love y'all!

Vote goal: 20