Chapter Three

Stephen's POV

It was my final senior year at St Jones private school and my family were expecting alot from me. My dad wants me to quit soccer and concentrate on my studies.
Being the only child in the family and the heir to a billion dollar fortune was not easy as some people might think.

It's true I come from a successful wealthy family, my dad Nathan Harrison Davis is american and is the founder and the owner of Davis Cruise Enterprise, one of the largest recognized shipping liner in the world.

Whereas, my mum Scholar is greek and she comes from a aristotle type of a bloodline where all her family are genius.

One good thing about me, is being simple. I want to be normal as any other normal teenage boy would be.

I've never been in a real steady relationship with a girl before and I don't know if I have crushes around. I'm not fond in having a relationship.

The only thing that I prioritize is soccer and being the captain of the team is a bonus for me.
Other than that I'm planning on taking business managment at Harvard University just like my dad.

My relationship with Meera just ended after two months of on and off dating. Shes like the hottest girl in school and a big time show off. I never really liked her, she's seriously not my type to date.

I wasn't impressed when I saw a video of her kissing my best friend Liam in the boys restroom. I knew she was a player from the beginning.
What happened between Liam and her, didn't take it's toil on my relationship with Liam.

It was lunch time so Tim, Leroy, Liam and I decided to go have our lunch at the school cafeteria.
On our way to the table I noticed her...

She was wearing a black faded hoody and she had deep strawberry blond hair with perfect green eye's. She was sitting with her two friends at a table opposite to ours.

I couldn't stop staring at her, she was very mysterious, that made me curious. So I asked one of my friends at the table.

"Hey anyone know her, that one in the black hoody over there...?"

I asked quietly as I slowly lifted my eyebrows to where thay blondie was sitting.

Then Tim answered...

"Hey man, that's Diana Parker, Meera's sister. She's very brainy I heard. If you have any problem with math, ask her and you shall receive..."

With that Tim chuckled.

"Tim that's not funny."

I stated sternly.

Suddenly Diana turned and saw me. "Omgee". Did she really see me? I started blushing.
She didn't look one bit like Meera. She looked different. She had that fair beautiful oval face that she didn't notice the effect it had when looking at someone.

And her eyes... her eyes were just extraordinary green with those thick long lashes around them.

She had an innocent look on her that made my heart skip beats. Seriously, a beauty like her can melt the north pole arctic.

I kept on secretly staring at her when I saw Meera and her girlfriends heading straight to us. Meera's face was caked with makeup that I couldn't tell who she was at first. I quickly turned around ignoring her.

Meera: "It's not over Stephen, we have to talk..." Meera lowered her voice.

Stephen: " It's over Meera, you cheated with my best friend. Why are you even taking to me? You should be ashamed of yourself and please stay away from me."

From there, I got up and left without glancing at her.
In my mind I was wondering who Diana Parker was... Now that I've seen her, I couldn't take my mind off of her. She's a mystery to me, I need to know who she is for real.

Normally on Sunday's we boys have soccer practice at school. One Sunday afternoon I wasn't feeling well for practice so I excused my coach and was on my way to the school parking area when I noticed "her".

What was she doing here anyway on a Sunday, as I thought to myself. She had her back pack on and sat at one of the school bench.

I started walking towards her...

"Hi..." I said softly.

She turned around and gave me a shocking look, as if she wanted to faint or something. Her eyes were narrowing. Normally I get that from every female I pass by... I'm use to this expression.

But... there was something else... she looked liked she has been crying or maybe... she didn't get enough sleep...

She didn't respond, she just looked away.

" Diana... your name is Diana... right?"

I asked her softly.

She just nodded and still didn't face me.

" I'm Stephen........ Stephen Davis".

I stated nervously as I reached for her hand. She shook my hands and I could feel her tiny soft beautiful finger's.

As I was about to say something, she quickly stood up and walked away, not even glancing back at me as if I was some kind of a deadly serpent.

Maybe she was just trying to cover up the look on her face. But I knew she was crying... 

Writer's Note

Thankyou all for reading my story. It's one that I created using my imagination. The names of the school, suburb, streets and place that I use are fictional so don't take it too serious.

Thanks all again for reading. Please vote and comment below and follow me for more stories to come.

Cheers
Enno991