Chapter Four

Diana's POV

I turned around quickly giving my back to Meera and her friends so that they might not see me, but I couldn't stop thinking about what happened between Meera and Stephen.

Yes, I heard he is the famous school soccer team captain and a lady's man. And also one of the hottest rich boy in school. Definately I'm not his type. Underrated.
But why am I thinking about him now?

All of a sudden I felt something like a cold fluid on the back of my hair. It was dripping all over my hoody.
Amy and Paul's mouth dropped down, I knew who it was. Meera.

Meera just dump her vanilla choc chip icecream on my head. The icecream was practically melting on me...

Meera: " Well, well... Some little bitch can't seem to mind their own business. This is what you get from sticking your eye's into my business, cleaner."  And off she went, clicking her heels on the ceramic floor, followed by her gang all laughing.

Amy and I ran into the girls restroom. She started washing my hair, removing all the melted icecream. Luckily she brought an extra blue top that I changed into.

Amy was my best sister friend, someone that I rely on. She was a life saver. I don't know what I would do without her. Amy was just a month older than I. She's a virgo baby and I'm scorpio.

We're both sweet 17 and classmates in the 11th grade.
After school we jumped on Paul's silver mini van, heading home. Amy's house was on a different suburb but Paul and I share the same street.
Paul's house was down on the far hand left side corner. My house was at the end of the street on a sloppy ground that looked like a small hill.

Paul is in the same grade as Amy and I. No matter what we like to keep him close around us because when he's alone he's mostly bullied by Meera and her friends or Big Willie.

Together the three of us find refuge from one another. And that's how we support one another.

As I entered the mansion, there was no one and the place was quiet. I quickly headed for my room to take a shower. I still felt disgusting after what Meera did to me.

After showering I was about to take a short nap when the intercom started buzzing. It was mother, she wanted to have a short brief meeting with me in the living room.

Writer's Note

Please bear in mind that this is a fiction story and no judgment please. After reading through I know you all going to love it!

Please read and vote.

Love you all and enjoy...