04.

Train.

"Hey babe, you look good." I kissed my mate before we walked out of the school main doors. "I feel great too, thanks for being there last night." He exclaimed and I hugged him. "I will always be there for you, even when you don't know it, I will always be there." I replied and he smiled.

"So I've got to get to work and then I have an extra class with Mr. Dalton the rest of the afternoon, I wish I could just hang out and play video games with you." He whined and I chuckled placing a kiss on top of his head. "I wish it was that simple but you need to save money as you told me not to spend more than a thousand on you." I added and he rolled his eyes.

"I want to be independent even if my boyfriend has thousands he never uses in his account, that's why we're both pursuing careers, plus save the money so we can get our own apartment during our college days, that's the plan, so no spending unnecessary money." He chastised and I grumbled but conceded. "Fine, as you wish starfish." He grinned as we walked to my car.

"I'm going to spend the afternoon baking with Linden, I miss his food." I stated proudly and Andie glared at me. "Don't rub it in my face that you're going to be eating all afternoon while I serve bratty teens and vain housewives." He asserted and I burst out laughing.

"It's not that bad, you get your own live Real housewives of St Maine." I chortle and he laughed as well. "I can never get over wigs and hair being pulled off heads and snide comments about how last season a dress is." He adds and we both laughed. "See not that bad, but I promise to keep some for you." I proclaimed and he kissed me.

"You're the best." He exclaimed as I parked in town village where the boutique he worked at was, it reminded of the day we got Linden his outfit which was the day I first met Andie and was intoxicated by him, it was funny how time had flown since them.

"Have fun babe, and remember, service with a smile." I chortled and he waved at me walking to the door, my phone buzzed and I checked to see a text from Andie. "The only service I give with a smile is to you on my knees." It read and I smirked looking out the window to the inside.

I mouthed an I love you to him and he blew me kisses before I turned on the car and drove off toward the packhouse, soon the alpha from the Sunspear Pack would arrive and I needed to hear what exactly he had to say about his runaway mate.

Also, I wanted to see my favorite brother with his huge belly, he could barely see his own feet now and was due next week since he would hit the sixth-month mark tomorrow, I had kept record of his pregnancy because Emric was horrible at it and with the pressure of running a pack I didn't blame him.

As I drove further in I noticed two SUVs in the driveway and I knew they were from the visiting alpha, hurriedly I got out of the car after I parked and waved at the kids going straight for the Alpha's office. "Train you've come just at the right time." Emric announced as I stood by the door before entering.

When I stepped in, tensions were high and I knew nothing good had happened in the room before I had gotten there, a freshly cleaned Davey sat by the end of the couch with his head low, a 6'3 alpha sat next to him, several wolves sat at their opposite among them was Smith, I was glad Linden had the office extended or it would've been suffocating.

"Good afternoon gentlemen." I greeted walking to stand behind the desk next to my brother. "Train please tell the alpha what happened last night as I've already explained to him of the events which happened when I first met Davey with my mate." Emric was stoic, seemingly annoyed which meant Davey had probably said something to be the cause, no one else but him.

I began to narrate everything that happened last night when I saw Smith decking Davey, what they told me, and what they told us both at the holding cells. "It's not true you're lying, I never told you he loved someone else." Smith and the rest of the wolves scoffed and so did Emric.

"Alpha Turner, tell me why your mate would run away, maybe sending him back with you might not be the best decision I might make." Emric stated and the alpha nodded in compliance. "I met Davey when he was with his friends hiking near our pack, as you know the mountains there have a beautiful view." Both Emric and I nodded because it was true and the alpha gestured for him to go on.

"I knew he was my mate then, so I pursued him for months, we started dating about five months later and I told him about what I was, he was accepting at first but he wanted to finish his studies, I moved to North City from my pack just to be with him, put my life on hold for him and when I thought everything was going great, I returned to check on my pack and family, since I was the next alpha but hadn't taken the title yet, when I came back to North City, I found his car and clothes gone along with  a note that broke my heart." He concluded and everyone looked at Davey with disgust.

"I'm not going to argue with you to know if what you say is true, I know how despicable he is, but what do you intend to gain by getting him back, Alpha Turner." Emric questioned and I wanted to know too, Davey was cold that much I knew now, I didn't want to know his reasons for leaving the alpha because I knew they wouldn't justify what he did.

"I wanted him to be brought back so that I could sever our connection, I deserve love Alpha Everlin, and I know it's possible to find love with another, the Crescent Fall Alpha and Luna are testament to that, so I want to reject the man who won't love me because I'm a beast and nothing more." Alpha Turner asserted and my heart ached for him but I knew he had already made up his mind, I could see it in his eyes.

"Why?" I growled toward Davey. "Why do you always hurt people?" I demanded and he stayed silent. "I'm sorry but I just can't love you." He addressed Alpha Turner and I shook my head in disgust, I hated people like Davey, wolves and humans alike would kill to have someone love you and only you as long as you both shall live, someone you share a connection so deep that both your souls are halves of each other.

"Leave us." Emric ordered and the wolves except Davey, Alpha Turner, and myself stayed. "Proceed." I asserted and the alpha nodded. "I Jackson Turner, Alpha of the Sunspear pack reject you Davey Ordell as my mate and Luna." As he spoke those words he clutched his chest and dragged in a sharp breath, I felt sorry for Alpha Turner but even though they were mates it didn't mean he should tie himself to a man who would never love him.

"I Davey Ordell accept your rejection Alpha Jackson Turner." Davey responded and fell to his knees, such was the bond, it was painful to break but also freeing in their case. "Davey Ordell you're hereby banished from ever stepping foot on Ryeland pack territory, you may not be a wolf but the wolves will kill you on sight if you're seen near the pack." Emric announced and Davey was horrified.

Smith and the other wolves walked back in after Emric called them in. "Rest easy Alpha Turner, there are rooms waiting for you and your members, stay the night or a few days if you like." Emric added and Turner nodded gratefully. "Thank you." The alpha muttered and left.

"Get him out of my sight." Emric growled as wolves came and picked up Davey, going off with him to his house, I laid a hand on Emrics shoulder and he sighed. "At least we solved that." He mumbled.

+++

LMJ