23.

Train.

"Argh I don't want to wake up." I groaned as my mate was pacing around the bedroom doing what in the world, I didn't know. "Seamonster wake up, its graduation, we need to be early, mom and dad are not taking us there, they're meeting us there." He shook me again and I whined even more.

"But I'm so comfortable." I mumbled clinging to the bed and he chuckled. "Is this any way to behave when you're finally saying goodbye to high school?" He questioned and I scoffed. "I said goodbye to damned high school half a year ago, this is just formality." I mumbled into the pillow inhaling the scent of the sea and flowers.

I wanted to find a way to propose to my mate but I couldn't find any other way, so I snuck the velvet box under his graduation gown along with pink roses and a note will you marry me, guess he didn't find it, I needed a new plan I guess.

"If you wake up now...you might see me naked." He teased and I whipped around immediately only to be disappointed, majorly disappointment, he was already fully clothed, but I could tear all his clothes off. I wickedly thought and woke up from the bed nude as the day I was born and stalked my prey.

My cock was bouncing with anticipation as we got closer to our prey. "No stay away from me, I'm not limping on stage!" My starfish yelled as he pushed me toward the bathroom. "Go in there, cold shower now." He ordered and like a good mate I groped him then went into the shower, the cold water helped cool me down.

After I cleaned up my clothes were ready for me all I did was lotion up and wear them. "Great, come have breakfast." Andie gestured to the table when I stood by the doorway. "When did you have time to make all this?" I question looking at the food arranged on the table. "I multi tasked, easy as baking pie." He replied innocently as I sat down for breakfast.

"Arent you mighty productive starfish." I teased and he blushed. "Am I now, thank you, kind sir." He replied with a grin as we are our breakfast. Somehow in all the mix of getting through graduation my mind drifted to Linden, today was the day the doctor said he would give birth after the error he made, so I was worried about him and I wished I could go see how he is, but I needed to get this whole school graduation over with.

"I'm finished, I'm gonna grab my wallet and your shoes, we'll be on our way." I exclaimed lifting my plate from the table, setting it by the kitchen sink. I headed toward our bedroom, got everything I wanted along with my mates shoes and we were on our way. "Oh Raziq is training the warriors today, shouldn't he be getting ready for the graduation?" My mate asked as we waved at Raziq by the grounds.

"No, when Linden and Emric graduated early he also graduated, he is the beta after all so he needed to help Emric, he's helped a lot with everything lately that's why we barely see him at times." I explained to my mate as we drove toward St Maine Academy, Raziq had been handling internal pack issues along with rogue activity or hunter activity which there is little to none, for us to focus on Tai's threat he had been holding some of the work for Emric.

Which he will probably do a lot more when my nephews are born, niece and nephew both but I really wanted nephews though, whichever was fine they would be spoilt rotten in any case. "Its started great, we don't have to stay here long." I muttered under my breath and my mate chuckled.

"Where have you two been, we've been here for a while." It wasn't my fault, for us to have seen Raziq training my mate had wanted to take pictures so it was. "It was his fault, he wanted to take photos, capture the moment as he put it." I dramatically exclaimed and my mother smacked my head. "Ouch mom, what did I do!" I whined whilst dad and my mate were already walking in front of us.

The large hall was slightly suffocating, though St Maine Academy didn't have a lot of students, the crowd had come from parents and students combined. The ceremony had begun indeed but the main reason why we were all gathered here had not begun. "Go find your seats, we'll be over there sweetheart." Mom instructed and I followed my mate when he pulled me along.

"I hate crowds." My starfish whined and I rubbed his back until we came up to two seats. "Did your parents somehow change my surname?" Andie asked and I mentally kicked myself obviously he didn't notice the ring or the will you marry me note under his gown, I wanted to play it cool but my wind lost its current.

"Yeah they did, they think never mind—." I cut myself off leading him to sit down. "The effort was appreciated sea monster but I want the whole deal, the whole shebang." He exclaimed and I turned to gasp as he was holding the box. "Like on one knee and shit, but I'm not good at that kind of stuff." I whined with a smile.

"I don't care so kneel for me." He ordered and I knelt in front of him. "Andrew Starfish Krest, I haven't known you for long but it feels like I've known you for a lifetime, you're my rock when times get tough, you're my solitude when life gets messed up and you're my love when I have none of my own left, I love you, and only you, will you let me be the one for you, in this life and the next, starfish marry me?" As I finished everyone was silent as was I.

"Yes, goddess yes!" He yelled and everyone clapped, the pack kids and parents cheered for us and I could see my mother wiping away tears. "Now that's a beautiful moment." I heard from the speakers as everyone had their attention on us. "I love you sea monster." He whispered and I kissed him earning more applause and wolf whistles.

"I'm in love with you Starfish and I don't want anybody else, and the world knows that, let's start our lives together from here on out, it's you and me hubby." I exclaimed and he wiped his tears away. "I'm all for that." He replied as my mother came to hug us and dad congratulated us.

"Train, you guys might want to get here, you're an uncle now and our parents are grandparents." Emric announced in my head and my eyes widened. "We have to go!" I yelled as I threw my mate over shoulder and ran, mom and dad were right behind. "Packhouse infirmary!" I yelled whilst buckling in my mate, sliding over the top of my car, and getting in.

I reversed and sped off toward the packhouse. "We're gonna beat you there honey!" My mother yelled as she hit the gas and sped off in front of us, I wasn't going to let her win so I stepped on it. "Woooooh!" My mate had a thing for fast cars. "I'm gonna beat you there mom!" I yelled passing her as we got onto pack territory. "Not on my watch Rookie!" She got past us again and got there first.

I got there closely behind her, unbuckled my mate, and ran with him over my shoulder. "What in the world of munchieland." Emric exclaimed watching us come running toward him. "I beat you, mom!" I yelled as we both skidded to a stop with our mates beside us.

"I have a crazy family." Emric mumbled shaking his head. "How is he, how are the babies?" Mom asked after we were calm. "They're all alright, Linden is resting now, he should wake up later, come see the babies." The alpha responded leading us to a room where two babies were inside two incubators.

"They have his hair, oh he looks just like his papa, definitely the alpha." Mom exclaimed holding one baby. "They're both very healthy boys." I mentally cheered when Emric added that bit of information. "I never wanna let him go." Andie cooed looking at the baby in his arms. "Emric, you and your mate made two good looking kids." Dad remarked cooing the babies as they were placed back on the tiny beds and incubators.

"Thanks, dad." He replied as we walked out, two wolves came and guarded the door, I didn't question it, I just knew he was an alpha with newly born pups. Today had been a great day, we had more to celebrate as we wolves always found reason to celebrate but this time the reason was valid to a point, I was a fucking uncle and an engaged man.

+++

LMJ