12.

Train.

I was angry, my wolf was angry and we needed blood, how could they do that to him, what did he ever do to deserve that, I knew Andie was standing up for himself but this had escalated to a point where I didn't understand how exactly they couldn't even fake remorse.

In my wolf form, I ran and ran until I stopped by the edge of the forest and looked at my starfish's house, hoping he would be by that window looking out with wonder at the large grey wolf in the woods but he wasn't there, he was at the infirmary because of them.

"I will kill you!" Though I yelled in my mind my wolf howled and my howl was answered, they knew my pain and sympathized with me and I wanted then to feel what he felt. I ran to the yard and shifted back, I wore the shorts I had tied to my leg and walked in. I found his mother cleaning up what seemed to be blood on the floor, his sister by her father's side without an ounce of remorse.

"You, what are you doing in my home?!" Andie's father yelled and I turned to face him with a blank face. "I wanted to know why you hurt him." I replied trying to keep myself calm. "That's none of your business, I'm glad he's gone from my house with his disease that you parade around like some trophy." He spat and that was the last straw for me.

"May I have his belongings please." I asked looking at the bags that had Andie's scent on them, I didn't wait for a reply just picked up his school bag and the other bigger one, I checked for his gadgets and anything that might be missing and carried it out, all the while they looked at me wearily, it was as if they were waiting for me to explode but I wasn't the one going to do that.

"Find my mother give her these." I ordered one of the wolves left by Emric to guard, he took Andie's things and began going back toward pack territory. Then I let my wolf take control when I shifted, he howled just by the woods, and the family with interest walked out to see.

Amie was the one to scream and run but her mother and father seemed to want to be brave, my wolf lunged for him, claws sunk into his skin ripping clothes and flesh off, he bit down on the man's legs thrashed him around until it dislocated.

They had to pay for what they did, I couldn't live without Andie, he was my mate, my dream come true and they wanted to ruin that for me, I wanted them to feel what I felt like watching him almost die in front of my eyes, they had wanted to take something precious of mine, I was going to take theirs instead.

Andie's father lay on the ground blood seeping from wounds and bites that I had inflicted on his body. "Please, please let me go, I don't know what you want beast, I don't know please I beg you!" He was begging, that was pathetic, when he was with his wife watching my starfish fall down those stairs why didn't he feel anything.

He stood there and watched him fall, blood covered his body and now he dares to beg. My wolf still kept on with his rampage, his wife lay on the ground, her clothes torn, blood seeping from bites and claws that had sunk into her skin. She wanted to be the center of attention this would suffice, my wolf sunk his claws onto her chest and dragged them from right to left, marred her legs with would, I crushed her legs and sure she screamed in pain.

We reveled in her screams, this was for my Starfish, they should feel what he felt, our paw hit the side of her head and she was knocked out. Mr. Krest, the man supposed to love and protect his children lay on the floor bleeding, with a broken leg and wounds all over his body I knew would be scars he could hide, he wanted to seem like he was perfect, in everything he did, but no one is perfect.

My wolf bit down on his right arm. "Please no, please no!" He screamed and I wondered why no one had come to help, even his own daughter, this is what they deserved for the pain they inflicted. My wolf kept crushing his arm, breaking skin and bone, blood splashed everywhere until I snapped it off, showing broken bone and blood.

He would no longer hurt anybody else, I had taken that from him, he wouldn't hurt anyone else I made sure of it. I howled until the daughter walked out and screamed looking at her parents, I was by the forest line again but my wolf wasn't satisfied, so with a burst of speed, we lunged for the girl.

She had treated Linden like he didn't matter, abused him with her trash, faked friendship with him only to use him, she was cruel just like her parents, my wolf slashed at her body, claw after claw until her dress was stained with blood, she deserved this as well, she had also abused my starfish, her own twin.

Rage bubbled up again as my wolf thrashed the screaming girl until I felt the snap of her leg and claws dripping her blood. "Peanut it's okay, it's enough, come to me, it's okay." I couldn't see him near me but I knew it was Linden, he had followed me here, he promised to be here for me, but he was pregnant he couldn't be out like this.

I tossed aside Amie's body and made a dash for the tree line, Linden, Emric and my parent were all there, my wolf had given back control. "Call an ambulance for them." Emric ordered the wolf next to him. "Yes Alpha." He replied and left. "Don't ever do that again, oh I swear to the goddess I will beat you myself!" Linden yelled and both my wolf and I whined, we hated it when he was angry.
.

.
"Look what you had me do, he couldn't stay in the hospital knowing you weren't there, he promised to be by your side, now we've tracked you here and he won't listen, you're the only one he's fully concerned about right now, as am I but he's pregnant, so please for the love of munchie let's go home." Emric chastised and I whined again.

                             "I'm sorry." I responded through the link and Linden sighed. "It's fine, but when these two are born you're going to be babysitting till you leave for college, on breaks you'll be babysitting, until you finish college, that's your punishment." I could live with that but I didn't miss the proud note in his voice.

"Let's go home and you get cleaned up you look like a rabid animal." Dad finally spoke up and I glared at him. "You know it's the truth." He retorted and I looked at my fur all bloody, it was indeed gross. "Dad get these two home, I need to clean that up." Emric ordered and our father obliged. He kissed his mate and his stomach before walking off to the Krest house.

"Come on let's go." My father urged as he took pregnant Linden into his arms and I walked beside mom who despite the blood that covered my fur brushed her hand through it. "You look kind of roguish, it suits you." She commented through the link. "Mom!" I whined and she burst into a fit of giggles.

                           "I'm telling you the truth, I'm your mother, after all, you better believe me, Andie seems to like the bad boy, don't you think." She kept on and I was glad to be in wolf form, my blush was covered by fur. "You're blushing, that's even more cute, bashful, and shy." She added and I whined again.

                             "Dad, mom is making fun of me, tell her I look wolf hot, she says I'm cute." I whined and dad burst out laughing. "I think she's right, she's your mother and she knows best." He defended but embarrassing as it was I loved my mother and father, no matter what I did they would always love me and support me.

+++

LMJ