10.

Andrew.

I didn't know what to make of my mate's outburst, I didn't know if I should be wary of his temper if he were to actually go out of control would I be able to pull him back like I did today, everyone was watching but none would or could get close, it was a terrifying scene.

Despite the metallic scent of blood that lingered in the air, I didn't care much for it, I wasn't afraid of who was delivering those brutal punched, I was actually feeling sympathetic for him, in all honesty, Davey's return has been nothing but a pain in almost everyone's asses, the man couldn't stay gone.

He caused Linden and my mate who was striving to help the pack in Emric's place so much turmoil, Train had been trying to keep whatever problems he's brought away from poor pregnant Linden, who doesn't need any form of stress, but Davey being Davey can't seem to grasp the fact that he needs to go back to the hole he crawled out from.

I sighed shoving away the negativity that I was allowing to take over, I needed to be neutral in any case, I had my problems to deal with, which included my sister who for some reason is convinced my mate belongs to her, which amuses me to no end when her friend was recently dumped.

I for one knew Charlotte and Matt could never last, their circumstances weren't all that favorable, they were like oil paint on a bristled canvas with sticking out veneers, you can never make it work, no matter how hard you try. Though I saw it coming Amie hadn't and it was laughable when she tried to console Charlotte that it was Matt's fault, not hers.

Truthfully it was both their faults, but I'd gladly say good riddance to both, they were useless in my life or Linden's, literally trash human beings. "Hey you ready to go?!" The girl I worked with at the boutique called out and picked up my bag to leave, the bag was heavy with supplies I needed for the painting I was making for Train.

"I'm ready, we can go now." I responded and I followed her out to her car, today was one of the days Train didn't come to pick me up and I was slightly upset because of it, his beard and that goofy smile always made my evenings worth it, but thanks to Davey I was not getting that. "Thanks for the ride, Train was busy." I mumbled sitting beside her on the passenger side.

"It's cool, it's kinda sad your boyfriend is hot as fuck, I always look forward to ogling him, and that other tall brother of his, mmmh those are men right there." She confessed and my jaw hung loose. "What?!" I screeched and she waved me off like it was nothing. "Don't be weird, they're both gay I know, which is disappointing but I can't help ogle the eye fucking candy." As she defended I facepalmed.

Though I felt a tinge of jealousy it went away rather quickly, she knew he was gay obviously and her explanation made it innocent adoration, also for me it was kind of an ego booster, I was shamelessly proud to have a mate they wanted but never could get, he was all mine.

As we drove off toward my house the topic had changed to the lady who had her wig tossed away from her head when she got into a fight with another woman who was supposedly her husband's mistress, it was hilarious and one of the highlights of my afternoon.

"Well we're here." She announced and I turned to see we were indeed at my house. "Thank you so much for the ride, I will see you tomorrow at work." I spoke climbing out of the car. "You're welcome Andrew, it's the least I could do with that present you helped make for my mum, have a great evening." She called out and I waved her off.
.

"You too, and that was nothing but a pleasure!" I yelled as she sped off, with a honk of her car she was speeding off like a manic, I swear she killed a squirrel or two as she drove off. I turned to face the house that really no longer felt like home, I wanted the year to end so that I could say goodbye to it forever. "Only three weeks and a day till graduation, you'll survive." I mumbled to myself as I turned the knob.

The house was silent as always, but what caught my attention was my father and mother home, they were never home together, it was a miracle watching them sitting side by side, my father was a cheating scum bag and my mother knew it, but she did nothing because what would people say if she were to end her marriage, it was her status that mattered more.

The initial shock faded, I only nodded to them and proceeded to go upstairs. "Andrew, may we have a word with you?" My father spat and I knew nothing good was coming my way. "Yes." I responded lacking the acknowledgment he wanted. "Sit." He ordered and I rolled my eyes but obliged.

"Please tell me what happened this afternoon." That's when I knew I was screwed, well more a less depending on what they meant. "Nothing of interest." I responded and he scowled. "So the video of you kissing a man in village is nothing, you publicly showing off how you suck off another man was nothing, letting bloody hands roam your body is nothing!" He demanded but my emotions did not falter.

"Is this, what this talk is about because I don't need it." I asserted and my mother moved from her place on the kitchen island to slap me, it was as if I could see her moving slowly, I dodged and her hand hit one of the vases which shattered. I scoffed looking at her.

"You faggot!" She screeched with my father beside her. "What did I do wrong in grooming you, where did I go wrong as a parent, I didn't give birth to a faggot, I didn't give birth to this!" She cursed looking at me and a single tear fell down my cheek, I knew they would never accept me but hearing it now broke me.

"You didn't go wrong, and there is nothing bloody wrong with me just because I like men!" I defended and they both looked baffled by my response. "No son of mine will be another man's bitch, I won't let it happen in my home you hear me, Andrew, I won't." My father harshly grabbed my arm but his words had already numbed me.

"Now listen to me boy, this is my house, and I make the rules, since you won't listen to me when I told you to stop seeing that Ordell boy, now he's infected you with his disease, but no matte, I will give you two choices, live in my house and go to see a therapist who will help you get rid of the sick disease in you, let go of this art crap and become a dignified heterosexual man, if not, the second choice is to pack up leave my home this instant." I knew my option.

I didn't need to ponder it or maul it over, I knew my option, I immediately ran upstairs, I grabbed my bag which was already packed for this eventuality, grabbed the little things I still kept in my room and threw it all in my bag, I always knew I would get kicked out, it was a gut feeling for the past three years but now it was real, it's why three quarters of my stuff was in Linden's house, I had planned ahead.

"So this is what you've decided, but I won't let you get out that door without me at least trying to beat that sickness out of you." He sneered as both he and my mother stood at the top of the stairs. "No let me go!" I screamed when he grabbed me.

                         "Train help me!" I forced the link from my side, I didn't know if it would work, all I knew was that I had to try. My mother grabbed my pack tore through it, my supplies littered the floor and that made me angry. I pushed her back and she almost fell down the stairs, instead, my father grabbed her arm and I was the one the two pushed down the long stairs.

The first hit to my head drew blood, the second I felt my leg break, and I toppled over till I hit the ground and laid there feeling my blood flow, how had my day gone so bad. "Train." I mumbled as I fell unconscious.

+++

Follow - Vote - Comment

LMJ