Christmas Presents

"WAKE UP! IT'S TIME FOR PRESENTS." Harry yelled at the top of his voice, as he jumped up and down on Sirius'and Remus' bed, shocking them awake and almost throwing them to the floor.

"Cub, calm down," Remus instructed with his hand on his heart as he tried to control his breathing, "You scared us half to death."

"But uncle Moony," Harry whined, "Presents!"

"Alright then, Pup. Go on, we'll meet you down there." Sirius told him, finally being able to stop his heart racing. Harry and Draco met in the hall and ran to the sitting room where there were stacks of presents everywhere, they were just about to pounce on them when they were both grabbed by the waist and hoisted in the air.

"Ah ah, calm down boys." Came the amused voice of Lucius, setting his son easily on his hip as Sirius did the same with Harry.

"You have to wait for Remus, Narcissa, and Sev, who I believe you forgot to wake." Sirius pointed out.

"No, I tried, but he warded his door so tight that it would have taken me half an hour to unpick them." Harry told them with a grin, "I didn't think it was necessary to blast down the door," The Said Potions Master walked in with a smirk.

"Now that, Black, is called intelligence." He informed the man, who stuck his tongue out petulantly. Narcissa came in, looking wide awake despite the fact that it was barely six am and she was dressed in her nightwear, with a yawning Remus, who looked like he was still actually asleep, and they all finally sat down. Harry turned his pleading eyes on Sirius and Draco did the same to his mother and father.

"Fine,"

"Go on then." They cheered and jumped for the presents, they dished them out to everyone and began unwrapping their own without so much as a scrap of decorum or patience, much to the amusement of the adults. Harry had loads of presents from robes to Quidditch gear, and other random things that he had casually mentioned or pointed out since his return; it was almost as if Sirius and Remus were making up for lost time. There was a final envelope left for him and he raised an eyebrow, he opened it and felt his eyes widened he he took in the words on the parchment, reading it over three times before looking at Sirius in complete shock.

"Is this for real?" He breathed, completely blindsided, and Sirius looked a little sheepish.

"It's only a suggestion, I mean I know how much you hate Potter and I thought-," He was cut off when Harry bodily threw himself at Sirius. This was practically everything he could have asked for and meant more to him than any material gift in the world.

"Yes, the answer is yes," Harry answered excitedly, no doubt in his mind whatsoever.

"Really!?"

"Of course, I wouldn't want anything else." Harry assured, "I'll be fully changing it, of course."

"What to?"

"Well, I needed you for that, although I'm thinking Harrison because it can be shortened," Harry suggested.

"Yeah, maybe Regulus for a middle." Sirius put in and Harry nodded. He snapped his fingers, summoning a self-inking quill – weren't they one of the greatest creations Harry thought – and signed the parchment without haste. Sirius filled out the rest of the forms, sealing them with his Lordship ring before setting them aside and pulling out a familiar potion. Harry bit back a grimace, drinking the potion down in one and gritting his teeth over the pain that washed over him, he could feel it changing him, and Harry didn't know if it was his imagination or not but it seemed to be changing more than it did when he had done the same process with the Founders. "I, Sirius Orion, Lord and Head of the Noble and Most Ancient House of Black, do hereby select Harrison Regulus as son and Heir to my House. So I wish it, so mote it be." Sirius spoke clearly and the magic started to stir in the air.

"I, Narcissa Selene, daughter of the Noble and Most Ancient House of Black, do recognize and accede to the Lord and Head's decision, and accept Harrison Regulus as Heir," Narcissa spoke next bringing the magic higher and leaving Harry to finish the vow.

"I, Harrison Regulus, do hereby accept Sirius Orion as the Head and Lord of my House, and as my father. So I will it, so mote it be." The magic flashed and there was a cold cry of a raven, signaling the acceptance of the Black family magic, and Harry felt a ring appear on his finger; the Black Heir ring. Harry hugged his new father tightly, almost overcome with emotions; he had a proper family name, not just in name and Potter could go screw himself. He was passed to Moony next, who muttered his congratulations and then on to Narcissa, who pressed a kiss to his dark hair and welcomed him to the family.

"Yes!" Draco burst out, as soon as the moment was over "Now we're actually decently related."

"Another Black, wonderful." Snape drawled but he was only joking and Harry flashed him a roguish grin.

"You love it."

"He's got that damn grin as well, Merlin help me!" He sighed dramatically.

"Don't worry Sev, I'm here to help you out," Sirius told him sympathetically before cracking up. The rest of the morning passed cheerfully and the elves provided a small lunch, Harry and Draco have a game of chess, where Harry lost rather spectacularly; he blamed the new blood. They played games and relaxed all day, having a positively incredible Yule feast before they performed the Burning of the Log. When Harry finally collapsed into bed in the early hours of the morning, he was completely exhausted but the happiest he had ever been, and he fell asleep with a smile on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my lovelies. I am sorry for not updating sooner. School started about a month ago and I am still not into the swing of things. Thank you all once again for all of the amazing comments. Sorry for not making this chapter longer. I will try to update again soon, and hopefully that soon is actually soon. have a wonderful day/night.
~Author-Chan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello lovelies. I'm once again sorry about not updating. I have been getting all of your comments, and I read every single one of them. I feel so blessed that people have only been saying kind things. Every single time I read a comment I almost cry because if how you guys are. I feel thankful for all of you because I know others authors get so much backlash from the readers, but you guys haven't said anything bad. Thank you all so much. I will get the next chapter updated as soon as I get my computer, Which should be within the next few days. Thank you all again and have a fabulous night/day.
~Author-Chan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey lovelies, it's been awhile. I am once again sorry that I haven't written. I have had a very adventurous school year so far. Anyway, I just started a new book that I'm doing myself. It's a fanfiction of The Hobbit. It's a Kili x OC. The name of the book is A Journey to middle earth. This is the cover.

Please go show this story your love

Please go show this story your love. It only has one chapter so far and I hope you like it.