Pursuit : Series 4 Prequel

"Any idea who the Rebel is?" Stacy asked the Doctor as he busied himself with the Tardis controls.

"No clue," the Doctor sighed as the ship came to a steady halt.

"Where have we landed?" Stacy suddenly noticed the absent noise of the Tardis engines.

"You'll see," the Doctor walked out of the doors and turned a corner down a dark hallway with clean white walls.

Stacy followed him and closed the Tardis doors behind her. She was soon met with a bright blue sign that read one word.

Mortuary.

"Why are we at the morgue?" Stacy frowned at the Doctor as he tried to sonic the door open.

"You'll see," the Doctor put his sonic back into his pocket. "Damn wood, we'll never get in now."

Stacy walked forward and kicked the door open with a loud slam.

"Jesus, you'll wake the dead up in a minute," the Doctor shook his head as he led the way into the creepy morgue.

He flipped a light switch and one by one in no particular order the lights flickered on.

"I dont like this place," Stacy pinched her nose. "It stinks."

"We're in a room with loads of dead people," the Doctor rolled his eyes. "Its bound to smell a bit."

They began to search through the body bags looking for something.

Looking for someone.

"Please Doctor, just tell me why you've brought us here," Stacy insisted.

"These are the casualties of the Dalek Attack on Earth, specifically the ones that were killed in the KhalidTech building," the Doctor explained as he scanned a specific body bag with his sonic screwdriver. "And this bag has Time Lord traces."

"The Master!" Stacy realised. "I'd almost completely forgotten."

"Well," the Doctor put his hands on the zip at the top of the bag. "Let's see." He pulled the zip.

The body bag was empty and the trapped air inside released itself causing the bag to deflate.

"Doctor!" Stacy gasped as she saw the empty bag. "Where is he?"

Zap!

A blast from the Masters laser screwdriver hit wall nearby as the two travellers saw him dissapear around the corner.

"After him!" The Doctor yelled as they both pursued him around the corner but by then a nearby metal cupboard had started fading away. "Back to the Tardis!"

They both turned and ran in the opposite direction past all of the body bags. They burst out of the double doors and ran back into the ship.

With a snap of the Doctors fingers, the Tardis doors slammed shut.

The Doctor flipped loads of switches on the console and the screen flashed on to reveal an abstract Vortex with a dot showing the masters Tardis.

"Can we catch up to him?" Stacy asked.

"Just you watch me," the Doctor pulled a lever as the Tardis shook left and right. "Voidy!"

The screen flashed a bright light. "What do you need Doctor?"

"Activate the secondary speed engines?" The Doctor ordered. "And the stationary connector."

"Affirmative," Voidy flashed again before the screen returned to normal and the Tardis shook even more.

Doctor Who Future (Series Four)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें