🐍1 - One🦁 Draco

SO HI GUYS... I'M PUBLISHING THIS BECAUSE I HAVE BASICALLY GIVEN UP ON MY OTHER BOOK. THE REASON IS A LOSS OF PLOT. AND I'M OBSESSED WITH HARRY POTTER SO... YEAH ANYWAY I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS BOOK.

🤫 IT IS NOT A DRARRY LIKE MY OTHERS.

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! PLEASE ENJOY 😘❤

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"It's good to hear the boy will be accepting the mark."

'What! No way my father will make me do this! He knows how I feel about this.'

"My Lord."

"It's a shame he isn't friends with Mr. Potter. Oh well it will have to do. Bring him to me."

I didn't wait to be caught. I sprinted to my room. 10 minutes later my father walked into my room looking for me. It was a good thing I had picked up a few extra concealing spells. He wasn't one to linger long before moving on. I was just hoping my spells held up long enough. I didn't move in case I broke them. After he left I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I grabbed a few of my stuff and aparated. I didn't have a clue where I was going really.

There was this image stuck in my mind from school. I couldn't remember where I saw it either. I landed with a thud in a place that seemed to be the middle of nowhere. It wasn't the Wizarding world for sure. Too many strange items. Like this thing the little ones were spinning on. It was like a disk and they held onto these bars that were stuck to it. I was kind of worried they would get hurt. There was also this weird looking thing that laid at an angle. I watched the kids climb the back and slipped down.

"Ahhh!" My head shot in the direction of the sound.

"I want my mommy!" A little boy no older than 7 maybe was holding his leg and crying.

A group of older kids walked up to the boy. "Look here guys a baby. I wonder how fast this one can run."

A chorus of laughs. I was about to go over there when the strangest thing happened. A voice I was sure I wouldn't hear for a couple more months, sounded in my ears.

'Could it really be? No. But wait it is.'

"Leave the kid alone Dudley. He didn't do anything to you. Take your little poussey and leave."

The fatter boy in the group frowned. "This isn't any of your concern."

"I said leave the kid alone Dudley. Or do I need to add that little appendage again?"

"You're not going to get away with this Freak! Come on guys." The group walked off.

I was shocked and intrigued.'This can't be. How? No I'm probably imagining things.'

The boy bent down to the still crying kid. "Hey it's okay. Here let me see if I can help. My name is Harry. What's yours?"

"Sam." The kid said between hiccups.

"Can you keep a secret Sam? I can make you all better but it's a secret way. You can't tell anyone." The kid nodded.

Harry mumbled something with his hand on the kids leg. 'He can do wandless magic?!' Just as I thought that a woman rushed over. She shrieked and Harry threw his hands up as if surrendering. The woman went to hit Harry but the kid stopped her.

"Mommy no! He helped me feel better. Harry's my friend." The kid protested.

Harry lowered his hands. "Sorry ma'am I didn't mean to over step. I just wanted to help."