p - 000.

chapter zero | PROLOGUE

A SMALL LITTLE HOUSE in the middle of a field was quiet

A SMALL LITTLE HOUSE in the middle of a field was quiet. weirdly quiet. molly and arthur, walk around the house quietly making sure to not make a noise.

they both knew the consequences if they made a loud noise. arthur smiles at his wife as he hugs her from behind. swaying her side to side and humming silently to a tune they both knew well.

it was times like this molly and arthur would get a small quiet break. while they were in their little moment arthur accidentally tips over the glass cup.

in slow motion, they watch as the glass falls slowly to the floor before shattering. they squeeze their eyes close.

"GOOOD MORNING MOTHER AND FATHER"

there loud footsteps come running down the stairs. "its time for breakfast, its time for breakfast, its time for breakfast" they sing out loud.

the three red heads start doing the conga line dance. the gorgeous brow eyed girl in the front, swaying her arms. while the other two in the back sing and pushing her along.

molly and arthur groan. the little redhead giggles at her parents. she leaves the conga line of her brothers to kiss her parents. "morning mama and papa"

they smile softly at their daughter. she squeals when her brothers pick her up and put her on their shoulders. "FRED, GEORGE, PUT DOWN YOUR SISTER"

"mother" all three whine in unison. "now" she says sternly. "now kids listen to your mother" the three of them groan. they put down there sister. "rubi come on, your gonna help me make breakfast"

"mother why, its always me, they never do anything" she points at her brothers. they both whistle looking away. molly crosses her arms with a challenging look at her daughter.

rubi gulps knowing it's probably a bad idea to challenge her mother. she nods sadly. 'good but before you do, go wake up your brother" rubi smirks, she turns slowly to her brother and they all have the same look.

"ON SECOND TH-" molly tries to say but before she can finish the triplets run upstairs to the rooms. she sighs. "my poor baby, thoes three never give him a break" she frowns. arthur shrugs, chuckling.

once the triplets reach the door they shush each other. as always rubi goes first, opening the door slowly. they walk in tip toeing. they walk towards the red covered bed.

they see the red shaggy hair and they start snickering at each other. the girl triplet goes to the trash can in the room and picks it up. the other two goes to fix up the strings.