Chapter 1 - First day of school morning

Aang
——————————————————————
*Beep Beep Beppppp*  Aang lifted his head and saw the time *6:31 am * at first he was confused why his alarm was waking him up so early. Then He remembers the FIRST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL he yelled. He jumped out of bed and got ready. His outfit was jeans and a white/light tan Hoodie and some white Nike max pulse.  After he got ready he looked at the time *6:43 am* he frowned:(
." I have an hour and 30minutes until school starts what  am I supposed to do." He walked to his nightstand and unplug his phone from his charger. *6:44 am * he went to snap chat and posted a snap on his group chat with Toph Sokka and Katara his best friends.

SNAP CHAT

THE 4 FRiENDS💨🗿🗡🌊 group chat
Aang 💨- Anyone up
Opened by Toph 🗿
Opened by Sokka 🗡
Aang💨 - hello?
Opened by Sokka 🗡
Opened by Toph 🗿
Aang💨 - anyone there ????
Aang 💨- are you guys ignoring me ??
Aang 💨 -  Hello ?????
Opened by Sokka 🗡
Opened by Sokka 🗡
Opened by Toph 🗿
Opened by Sokka 🗡
Opened By Toph 🗿
Opened by Toph 🗿
Toph 🗿 - is typing....................
Aang 💨 - Finally someone answer
Toph🗿 - ShUT uP Aang I wANt TO SLEEP
Opened by Aang

( if you wonder how Toph can text she has Siri read the texts and use the microphone to type )

Aang looked at Toph's texts and put his phone down. He went downstairs to feed MoMO his Cat and Appa is the BIG dog. He looked at the clock after feeding them *6:59 am* he smiled school stated at * 8:15 am * He decided to be on his phone and wait for Sokka and Katara to pick him up for school.

Toph
—————————————————————
*Ding*
Toph grabbed her phone and opened it. She heard Siri read Aangs snaps. She put her phone down and went back to sleep.
*Ding*
Toph did the same thing check her phone heard Aang snaps went back to sleep.

*Ding*
*Ding*
*Ding*

    Toph had enough all she wanted was some sleep. She grabbed her phone listened to Siri reading the snaps and turned on her microphone and yelled. " ShUT uP Aang I wANT TO Sleep."  Then She threw her phone on the floor and went to sleep for 30 more minutes.
*BEEP*
*BEEP*
*BEEP*
*BEEP*
*BEEP*
     Toph got out of bed and told Siri to turn off the alarm and asked what time it is. "The Time is 7:23 am," said Siri. Toph walked to her closet and got dressed. Her outfit was ripped mom jeans with a baggy dark green graphic t-shirt that had an earth sign on the back and some white Air Force 1. She has her hair in a high ponytail and 2 strands of hair in the front. She grabbed her phone and her book bag. Then she headed downstairs and waited for her ride. Her parents were on a business trip so it was just her. She asked Siri the time "The time is 7:37 am" she laid on the couch and waited for Katara and Sokka.

Katara
——————————————————————
6:50 am
Katara woke up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. She got out and looked for her phone. She found her phone under her bed( she dropped it last night sending streaks and was too tired to get up so she  left it there.) So she didn't see Aangs snap chats. After she found her phone she put it on her nightstand and decided to change. Her outfit was a light blue Crop top and some high-waisted pants. She had her hair down but still had her hair loop. She checks her phone and saw all the snap chats Aang sent. She laughs she thought it was funny how Aang was trying to get Sokka or Toph to talk to him. She looked at the time. *7:32 am* she walked downstairs.
*Beep*
It was a text from her dad
"Have a great first day at school, I won't get back till tomorrow morning so get some take food for dinner. Love you"

Katara smiled he won't be home till late maybe she could hang out with Toph and Aang. She walked to the kitchen and made her and Sokka lunch. And pre Order some Starbucks for her and Sokka to get on their way when they picked up Toph and Aang.

Sokka
——————————————————————
*7:34 am*
Sokka woke up to Aangs Snaps chat then he went back to sleep. Later he woke up to the sound of Katara getting ready. "How can she be so productive in the morning," he thought he got up and started getting dressed. His outfit was jeans and a black sweatshirt. His hair was in a ponytail and wore some checkered vans. He went downstairs and talked to Katara as she made his sandwich.
Sokka- " don't forget the meat, you know how much I love it."
Katara rolled her eyes " I wouldn't even dare" Sokka checked the clock It was * 7:38 am* "
Sokka -"hey we should get going"
Katara - "Yeah would, I Order some star bucks We just need to pick it up."
Sokka - Ok

——————————————————————
No one point of view

          Sokka got a car this summer and he got his license early so he was able to drive his friends to school. They picked up the coffee and drove to Aang's house. Aang saw them from the window and Told Gyatso bye and told MoMO and Appa bye as well. Aang got in the car and sat in the back. Katara was in the front she handed him a pink drink because he did not like coffee
Aang- "Thanks for the drink guys"

Katara - "no problem, next stop Toph house"

Aang-"Sokka I like your car it looks very nice"

Sokka- "Thanks Aang the least someone like it, Katara thinks that red cars are ugly"

Katara rolled her eyes. Once they got to Tophs house. Katara got out of the car and ring the doorbell. Toph got up and grabbed her phone and book bag. She ran to the door

Katara - Morning Toph ready for school

Toph - I guess, did you get my coffee?

Katara- yeah it's in the car

They walked back to the car. Toph sat in the back with Aang and Katara gave Toph her black coffee. Aang wondered how people could drink coffee but how Toph had just plain black coffee that was disgusting to Aang.
Katara had an iced coffee and Sokka had the same. They drove  for another 8 minutes was 8:02

Sokka - Were here, everyone out let's go

Katara got her light blue book bag and coffee out of the car.
Aang got his white book bag and pink drink.

Toph got her black book bag and coffee and got out of the car with Aang and Katara.
Sokka got his grey book bag and coffee they all walked together into the new school year. They had no idea what was going to happen this year.