Chapter 6 -The beach prt2 Tokka?

No one point of view
Toph and Sokka left to go get some food and snacks, They decided to go to target. Sokka was wearing shorts and a t-shirt with the water tribe symbol on it. Toph was wearing Jean shorts and a dark green crop top.
They made it to target and got some ice cream, chips, sweets, and drinks. On the way back to the beach house they talked

Toph - I can't wait to hit the hay
Sokka - Yeah same
Sokka - Hopefully we won't walk into Katara and Aang swallowing each other again
Toph "hahaha"

Sokka paused for a moment and looked at Toph when she laughed. It sounded more elegant which her laugh never sounded like. Then he noticed how her foggy eyes shimmered in the night sky. Also how her hair was in a tight bun. And how her baby hairs moved cause of the night breeze. Then Toph moved her head and faced Sokka.

Sokka - Oh uummm Hi
Toph - What are you doing, we need to get back to the house.
Sokka - Toph
Toph - Yeah Sokka
Toph - What is-
( Toph was cut off by a kiss from Sokka)

They were just standing there together in the moonlight

( The moon be like 👁👄👁)

Toph's eyes widened she didn't know what to do. She dropped the bag full of food, causing them to stop and look at the ground. Toph quickly pulled away and just stood there. Sokka grabbed the food and put it back in the bags. Toph began walking towards the house without Sokka. Though he quickly catches up.

They made it back to the house. It was 10:57 Aang was Asleep on the couch and Katara was making some Soup for herself and Zuko.
Zuko was sitting at the kitchen table on his phone texting Mai.
Sokka walked in and put the food away. Toph decided to go to the main bedroom upstairs and sit on the porch. Sokka was going to follow her but Katara put her hand on his shoulder and asked him if he wanted some. He said no and started walking to the porch. He saw Toph sitting there in the moonlight, She was laid back and almost looked like she was sleeping. " She looks so delicate and fragile, " Sokka thought he knew If she somehow heard that he would have a black eye for a month. When he sat down on the chair next to her Toph sat up.
Sokka - Oh Ummm
Sokka - I didn't know you were awake
Toph - What were you going to do then
Toph - Stare at me like a creep
( she said joking, That made Sokka blush and Stand up straight in the chair.")
Sokka - Nnn no I was Going to just sit down and llll look AAAA at the beach.
Toph - I'm teasing you
Sokka - Oh 
Sokka - Toph Can I ask you something
Sokka - were you offended when I kissed you?
Toph - No just surprised
Sokka - I'm sorry about it. I didn't know what I was doing it unt—-
(Toph cut him off the same way he did to her. With a kiss)

They just sat there kissing until Toph felt Katara coming. Toph pushed Sokka ( causing him to fall on the ground) and got up and walked to the doorway of the bedroom.
making sure Katara didn't see them.
Katara - Hi guys
Katara - Sokka are you ok?
Toph - I'm going to the kitchen.
Katara - Ok, the soup is ready if you want some
Katara - What are you doing on the floor Sokka?
Sokka - Nothing I just fell
Sokka - well I'm going to bed
Katara - Ok then see you in the morning.

Sokka walked to his room which happened to be across from Toph's room. He laid in bed while. Zuko Katara and Toph ate soup. They later walked upstairs and went to their room.
Sokka was still up and looked up to Toph's room. She was already in her PJs and was in bed. He was confused about their relationship, he honestly had no idea why he kissed her or when she kissed him. It just happened, he knew he had to ask her tomorrow. But first, he needed some sleep 💤.