Part 11 - The Coffe shop

Sokka point of view

I drove Suki to a close coffee shop after we left my house. The reason I did this was that Today in PE class she was talking to me, About how we need to talk after school. I didn't want to talk to her, But she said it was really important and quick. So I decided to take her to a coffee shop after helping Toph with math.

*We made it to the coffee shop and we were walking in*

Sokka - Ok what is it?

Suki - Wait - Aren't you going to order me a coffee?

Sokka - No, Just get to the point

Suki - Alright fine
Suki - come take a seat

* I sat down across Suki on a chair.
Suki wasn't far away, maybe 4.5 feet away from me with a small table between us*

Sokka - So what do we need to talk about?
Sokka - And make it quick!

Suki - Relax Sokka
Suki - if you do what I say and don't disobey me......
Suki - Everything will be great.

Sokka - WHAT!
Sokka - what's going on Suki?
Sokka - I knew I shouldn't have come here!

( I was getting up from my seat and then she put her hand on my shoulder with big eyes telling me to stay. But I knew those eyes were full of lies)

Suki - Sokka wait!
Suki - All you need to do is...
Suki - A month before the dance( November)
We need to act like an amazing couple happily in love and then a week after the dance we can "Break up" I'm not going to tell you why just roll with it.
It's so simple

Sokka - WHAT!
Sokka - No way "WE" are done!
Sokka - Besides why would I listen to you?

Suki - well maybe because...........

( Suki took a photo out of her dark green jacket. It was a photo of Toph and Me kissing. But it wasn't real it wasn't from the beach. "She must of photoshopping it I thought" but it looked REALLY real)

Suki - See you know it's fake
Suki -  but people always believe the team captain and everyone loves the volleyball team.
Also, people don't think I would EVER lie to anyone. So basically everyone will believe me
Not you or Toph.

Suki - So think about our deal
Suki - Or Else this little photo will multiply and everyone will be making fun of you for being weird and dating a Freshman.

Suki - And people will call Toph a Hoe and much more if she dates The perfect girl ( Me ) Ex. And I'm going to make High school Hell for you two

Suki - So you have until tomorrow to think
about it or else it's going to be hell!

Suki put the photo in her jacket and left the coffee shop smiling and drove away. I didn't know what to do I HATED Suki for what she had become but I couldn't put Toph in this situation.
She still has 3 years left of high school and I didn't want it to be a living hell for her.

*October was almost over then I had to be her boyfriend until the day after the dance that was in December.* I thought
It Can't be that bad right?  I took out my phone

Suki😒💔

Hey, I thought about what you said and I will pretend to be your boyfriend.