Chapter 13 - October 31 Party part 1

No one point of view

It was already Friday, October 30th which meant the next day was the Zuko Halloween party. Katara and Aang were so excited to dress up as a cute couple costume at the party.
While Toph didn't know what she wanted to be.

The whole school day people were talking about the Zuko party. And how they were going to bring beers, Vodka, Wine, Liquor. And party like crazy.

"This made Aang and Katara a little upset cause they thought it was going to be fun BUT calm party. They weren't ready for drinks and other crazy stuff.
Even though the legal age to drink was 16 and it was very normal for freshmen to drink.
They were still a little bit unsure*

Ever since the dinner party 2 weeks ago.
The Duke would act like he and Toph were dating.
Toph thought it was annoying and tried hinting that she didn't like him like that. But The Duke didn't get the hints.
He would bring her flowers, Chocolate, Some times write her poems and read them to her.

*Which Toph didn't like and thought it was so Cliché and very Oggies*

Katara and Aang always made fun of Toph about it, While at some moments Sokka was Jealous and would lash out and make it very clear that he was jealous.
But when Aang Zuko asked if he liked Toph he would just say

"No, we are just REALLY good friends*

But they had a feeling.
On a normal basis, Toph would just go all out and tell The Duke she didn't like him. But she had a feeling that she needed the opportunity to have him as her date or something.
Not that she liked him she just thought he would come in handy.
This made Toph feel bad because it was like she was playing him. But she had a really strong feeling something was going to happen.
——————————————————
Sokka point of view

*Saturday morning*

I got out of bed and saw the time
*11:59*
"Shit I slept in" I whispered to myself.

I got up and put some shorts and a hoodie on, The one Toph was wearing at the beach
"Ahhh" I had to get her out of my head.
I heard she was dating the duke and I had to respect that.
Even though I have NO idea what she sees in him he so short doesn't do a sport and is failing every class.

But then The only difference between us was that I was 5"7 and did soccer,

But still, I can't be crushing on Toph she had a boyfriend and if anyone found out I liked her it would just go downhill from there. But it was hard holding back my jealousy when he got to sit by her and brush her baby hair from her face when I wanted to do that.
But it doesn't matter in 3 days At school I would be Suki's little puppet and will have to act like we a happy couple. *

I headed downstairs and saw my dad drinking coffee on the porch while on a business call. Then I turned my head to the living room and saw Aang and Katara together eating breakfast giving me the Oggies. I saw Toph on the floor eating breakfast with her head against the bottom of the other couch.

Sokka - Hey guys
*I said while walking downstairs*

Aang - Hey

Toph - Sup

Sokka - What are you guys doing here
Sokka - Not that I mean that in a bad way

Katara - Oh well Sense we all are going to the party tonight
Katara - Why not have them hang here before The party.
Katara - And so we can get ready together

Sokka - Sounds fun

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed some eggs and bacon. Then I sat down on the couch Toph's head laying on. We were watching a movie and Katara went to the bathroom while Aang was on his phone. I bent down so my mouth was to Toph ear ( With space between us of course)