1.

Lucyxcollins: keeping it simple💙

639k likes || 298k comments

Tarasarajones: that's my bestie😍

Username: wow❤️

Harveybarnes97: hurry up you two🙄
> we're coming calm down😋

Username: where are they going?🤔

-Load More Comments-

"Calm down T." Lucy told her best friend as they sat in the back of a taxi that Tara had dragged her to.

Tara was currently stressing over the fact that Harvey Barnes, a footballer for Leicester, who she had a some what of a relationship:/ flirtationship with had commented on Lucy's Instagram post.

"He was talking to the two of us and just told us to hurry up your making this far to big a deal." The blonde continued as the taxi weaved dark, busy streets of Leicester.

"You're right. I'm just stressing cause I haven't seen him in ages." Tara calmed down as she nodded her head slightly and closed her phone down.

"Good. Now, I know you wanna see Harvey but remember you dragged me to this party so do not abandon me the minute we walk in." Lucy spoke as she realised they had arrived outside of Jamie Vardy's house, who was a friend and teammate of Harvey's and also the party host.

"Of course not." Tara assured her as they payed the taxi driver and got out of the car.

"Good." Lucy said with a smile as they linked arms and walked up the driveway towards the busy house.

Unfortunately for Lucy, Tara had lied to her. The minute they arrived in the house she spotted Harvey and left her best friend all alone in the big house.

She made her way through the unfamiliar house until she came across the kitchen where the drinks where located.

After filling herself a drink, she stood against the wall searching the room for any sort of familiar face that she could seek refuge with.

"Lucy." A familiar voice called her name catching the blonde's attention.

"Becky." Lucy replied with a smile as she spotted the familiar brunette approach her. The had completed a modelling job together back when Lucy was only starting out her career.