9.

With being a footballer came International duty and that was exactly where Ben was heading while his girlfriend was on a flight to Santorini for a photoshoot with a clothing brand.

Both of their jobs required them to be in different places every week which would naturally take a tool on any relationship but the newly formed couple were determined to make it work. 

James had been calling Ben's name for the last 5 minutes and he finally got fed up of the lack of response from his best friend so he slapped the back of his head.

"Ow. What the the hell was that for?" Ben exclaimed as he grabbed the back of his head where James had hit him a moment ago.

"You're in dreamland again. You know for someone who is her boyfriend you're acting an awful lot like a stalker right now." James nodded his head towards the model's Instagram account that Ben was scrolling through.

"Not my fault that she's gorgeous. I mean come on she's going of to model clothes in Santorini while I'm stuck here with you." Ben said hoping to get some sort of a reaction from Madders.

"Hey! I'm fun to be with." James exclaimed as he realised what Ben has said about him.

"I'm kidding man. I just miss her that's all. She won't even be back in time for our game against Belgium next week." Ben spoke sounding very bummed out about the whole situation. It was his first time with a girlfriend during his England call up and he was excited for her to come to his game but was quickly disappointed when he learned she wouldn't even be in the country for it.

"They'll be plenty of other games man." James tried to reassure his friend and teammate without giving away Lucy's surprise. He wasn't sure how he was going to spend a whole week with Ben and manage to not spill the secret.

Lucyxcollins: day off = beach day☀️

836k likes || 392k comments

Username: your body😍

Tarasarajones: not jealous at all🙄
>I'll bring you next time😘

Username: I want their friendship^

Benchilwell: wow❤️
>🥰🥰

Username: my new favorite couple is these two💗^^

-Load More Comments-

Lucy's photoshoot in Santorini didn't take as long as she had told Ben it would be. It was all part of her plan to surprise the defender at England's clash against Belgium at Wembley.