5.

Ben and Lucy agreed to take the scenic route back to the villa in the hopes of avoiding their friends upon their return but they were both wrong about that.

The minute they arrived back Tara dragged Lucy away to her room in order to find out every detail of where the blonde had been that morning.

"So?" James was the first to question as Ben took a seat on the couch with a ridiculously large smile spread across his face.

"So what?" Ben asked in reply trying to play dumb about the whole situation.

"Tell us you asked her on a date." Harvey spoke up as he leant forward and leant his arms on his knees.

"Of course I asked her on a date." Ben informed his friend, the smile never leaving his face. The information caused the boys to cheer quietly to avoid the field hearing down the hallway.

"And?" Demaria said.

"And what?" Ben questioned.

"Are you gonna tell us about it?" He continued as he copied Harvey's actions and sat forward.

"Nope." Ben told them all before standing up and heading for a shower.

"Asshole." James called after his best friend as he disappeared down the hallway towards his room with a smile written on his face as he wondered what Lucy was telling Tara in her room.

"We win." Lucy exclaimed excitedly as she managed to knock James of Demarai's shoulders as Ben effortlessly held the blonde on his shoulders. The four playing chick fight in the pool as Tara and Harvey went on a date.

"Not fair Ben is always on my team." James complained as he resurfaced from below the water.

"Well now he's on my team." Lucy said with a smile as she rested her hands on Ben's head to balance herself before ruffling his hair.

"The hair." Ben spoke as she did.

"Oh hush Benjamin." She replied as she began to fix his hair into its normal position.

It was clear to everyone that the pair had become a lot closer since their first date a few days ago, having also went on another casual date down at the beach yesterday.

Both James and Tara agreed that neither of them had seen their best friends this happy in a long time.

"Ben, don't." Lucy warmed the footballer as he started to shake her causing her to lose his balance slightly.

"What? Sorry I can't hear you up there." Ben replied with a smile before flipping the blonde into the pool.

"I'm going to kill you." Lucy spoke as she resurfaced above the water and brushed the strays haired from her face back.

Before Ben could say anything, Lucy placed her two hands on his shoulders and pushed him under the water so his hair was wet too.

This resulted in the pair play fighting for the next few minutes as Lucy tried to escape Ben's grasp by running down the pool but naturally enough it didn't work.